RossCo away, Fred

CB

6 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Didn’t have to, yours done it instead. Pointless going twice.

Oh, that's such a weak comeback Guff. You will need to do better than that.

Seriously, I mean you no ill will. We both want what's best for Killie, but I am very concerned at the moment as maybe you are.

All clubs usually go through a bad patch and I hope this is ours and our game will pick up.

Maybe Santa will deliver a 20 goals a season striker.

2 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Surely it's not too much if we expect a manager with AAs CV even if it was as player and coach rather than manager in his own right, to have contacts at previous clubs and within the game in general to enable him too bring in players on loan to fill the positions we all know need filled and we have all known this since the summer. That's what is worrying me can it be addressed in January ? suppose we will need to wait and see. Problem is we could be a side totally shot of confidence by then. Next 3 games are massive, I got my tickets for Ibrox and Paisley, we need to back the team as much as we can through this difficult period although it is a difficult watch when you just can't see where a goal is going to come from. AA didn't miss the chances created but it's his job to address the fact we just don't have forwards who can score. Safe journey home to those who travelled today.

Total Respect to you.

He had no time to do it in the summer. 100% the boards fault.

26 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

We should have played Rory up front instead of Brophy. The natural striker that he is.

You spend all your time slagging one of our better players this year.

Why don't you go and tell him to his face your views and share you obvious superior knowledge of football.

38 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

Panicking ha, Alessio has taken a top 3 team and got them put out of Europe by a Welsh mob, out the cup against a terrible Hibs team, 1 win in 8, barely clinging on to top 6, toothless, painful to watch, average defensively considering. No signings to address any of our issues, sticking to the same formation and tactics every week. He's piss poor

"We will need to work harder in training" says AA. The harder they work, the worse its getting.

16 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Funny as f**k that people are s**tting the bed as if we were going to play the same football without Jones, Mulumbu, Stewart and Taylor. But I talk s**te haha.

Its the club fault, not the manager. Told us we had a bigger budget, do we f**k.

Much more sensible. 

9 minutes ago, CBFC said:

Oh, that's such a weak comeback Guff. You will need to do better than that.

Seriously, I mean you no ill will. We both want what's best for Killie, but I am very concerned at the moment as maybe you are.

All clubs usually go through a bad patch and I hope this is ours and our game will pick up.

Maybe Santa will deliver a 20 goals a season striker.

Sorry, hope you and your mum have a merry Xmas. Here’s hoping Santa brings us and 20 goal a season striker and f**ks Rory off back to Brechin where he excelled, it’s his level.

4 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Copyright G.Locke 

Was thinking exactly this. I’m not in as much a panic as other and believe things can be fixed but this has been the line coming from the manager for a while now and it doesn’t inspire confidence. Especially when players are on record saying they don’t think we are working hard on certain aspects. 

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Was thinking exactly this. I’m not in as much a panic as other and believe things can be fixed but this has been the line coming from the manager for a while now and it doesn’t inspire confidence. Especially when players are on record saying they don’t think we are working hard on certain aspects. 

I think I'm in the same place as you - but then I think what exaclty can he change? We don't have enough centre backs to go three at the back. Two up front sounds good but the options are rotten. We did what is have gone for today and swapped El Mek for an attacker and we've lost... 

All comes down to signings I think. But I expect us to lose against Motherwell and Rangers and that game in Paisley won't be easy. That run, plus anything going on behind the scenes, would be a bad mix. 

I remember getting pelters on here for daring to say our last minute transfers of Sow, St Clair, and Johnston was pretty shocking.....surprise surprise they haven’t added anything to the squad. 

however anyone for Alessio to go needs to get a grip. He’s only had half a season and we are sitting 5th in the league.  It’s a tough job to replace Clarke and whoever was going to come in would struggle a little. He has done well considering what he has to work with and the people willing him to fail. Get off his back. 

Just now, TTF said:

We’ve not really replaced the quality that left -

Bachmann, Mulumbu, Boyd, Jones, Taylor and Stewart. 

Some players also probably haven’t hit the form of last season either. That’s to be expected though. 

Exactly.

Its harsh on niko though, he’s been a good signing. If he had jones ahead of him like Taylor did I can only imagine he’d be even more useful.

Just now, Graeme S said:

He joined us in mid June so had more than 2 months to make signings so time cannot be the excuse.There nay well have been other reasons but time certainly isn't one of them.  

Hi.

We didn’t have a recruitment/scouting team.

We don’t have this improved budget like we were promised.

We didn’t have a DOF.

Alessio knows more about football than any of us fickle fans on this forum.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

He joined us in mid June so had more than 2 months to make signings so time cannot be the excuse.There nay well have been other reasons but time certainly isn't one of them.  

We had no club secretary to negotiate deals and no scout.

Also no friendlies lined up after the euro horror show.

3 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Hi.

We didn’t have a recruitment/scouting team.

We don’t have this improved budget like we were promised.

We didn’t have a DOF.

Alessio knows more about football than any of us fickle fans on this forum.

Thanks.

Exactly but the original post said he didn't have time. If you read my post you will see I said there may have been other reasons which you have mentioned.

4 minutes ago, Graeme S said:

Nothing like a defeat to get us all arguing. I think we are all basically in agreement as to what went wrong in the summer. Hopefully the Fow (No pressure eh?) will help put us in a better position at the end of January.

Far too sensible a post . I’d add that as well as Fowler we need BB and the board to back their choice of manager, which they took an age over . If they don’t it will only add fuel to the rumours of unrest .