Brophy To Preston?

BigD'sGingerLorry

21 minutes ago, killie1961 said:

What ever happened to Louis Moult?

still there played the other week when we beat the horrible scummers

It appears he's injured forgive me but I was trying to avoid bodly harm at the time they have real chips of their shoulders Small man Small club syndrome

Edited by baggie192

5 minutes ago, trenwick said:

if money was right, why wouldn't we sell a our main striker whos only got 4 goals its not like were losing a 20 goal a season striker

Because the other two strikers in the squad at the moment are complete diddies. Buying cheap or free and selling for profit is the model the club need to go with to help us evolve but losing Brophy from the current setup would be a massive blow. I’d only let him go if it was a great offer coupled with us replacing Sow and Jackson with time left to replace Brophy.

A decent offer and we should move him on. He has stalled this season. The lack of goals not just down to him but he has been unable to drive us on when weve been struggling. Got into a couple of Scotland squads so despite poor form he mY have some decent sale value. Sell him and go after nisbet and another more experienced striker.

1 hour ago, Ngonge88 said:

Other than 4 months they were right

That would be the four months when we actually had a footballer supporting him and supplying passes for him to run onto ... rather than high balls he is supposed to control and keep until someone can reach him.

It was the same with Conor Sammon ... he played like Paul Dalglish for 2 years until we got a proper footballer in Eremenko and started supplying the ball in front of him ... then he played like Kenny Dalglish for 5months until we sold him.