Alessio sacked

KillieDIV

Also why the f**k Mulumbu is sitting in the house and we haven't signed him, or at least been told he's not interested is baffling. None of this keeping his options open pish either as if that was the case the player or his agent would have leaked that for exposure. Outrageous we have not signed him looking at the current squad. 

Since the decision the club on the whole has seemed to want to erase the AA period - with barely a mention of his name in any interview---the recent one done with AD the questions and replies seemed to focus more on what went right under SC era and recapturing that ethos in the squad etc 

either there had been serious issues with not just players but non playing staff and nobody barr perhaps the interview from Nico has anything positive to want to say about AA -- or perhaps there is legal reasons --- or maybe both

38 minutes ago, WWWWnnnnnn! said:

Also why the f**k Mulumbu is sitting in the house and we haven't signed him, or at least been told he's not interested is baffling. None of this keeping his options open pish either as if that was the case the player or his agent would have leaked that for exposure. Outrageous we have not signed him looking at the current squad. 

The club phoned him numerous times in the summer trying to convince him to sign, I imagine they still are trying.

1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

That’s Angelo left Killie now, my mate just took him to the airport with his wife , let’s hope it was a good move to get rid 

Beats the old "I'll drive him there myself" statement when unwanted players are said to be looking at other offers.

I know some people were desperate to see him go but offering him his wife and a lift to the airport seems a bit OTT. 

25 minutes ago, georgekillie said:

Why he was relieved of his duties. Or as we are only fans who really gives a dam. The board issued the statement and have not followed it up.

Is the update not ‘Alex Dyer is now our manager’?

That’s all we need to know really. I wouldn’t expect to be told anything beyond that if it wasn’t a results-based decision.

Edited by NorfolkG