Alessio sacked

KillieDIV

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Time for the players to put up for or f**k off.

They've got their wish and cost us a run in Europe, time for them to start looking interested.

Totally agree.

I was quite supportive of the players after CQN but the past few months a few have left a few with questions to answer.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Time for the players to put up for or f**k off.

They've got their wish and cost us a run in Europe, time for them to start looking interested.

Got to agree. If the lack of effort the last few games was deliberate then they had better have had a good reason for it. 

10 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

f**k off you rat. 

Well done you with your “I told you so” pish.

Wish him all the best, hopefully his next club is better run.

No I told you so here. I wanted him to do well and stuck by him for ages. The past few weeks have been awful tho and if literally every player is pretty much fed up of him then it’s not going to end well. 

agree with SH that the players need to step up now. 

All the best Angelo but as I said I don’t think it was a good appointment for him or us. 

I was one that shouted for his head after the European shambles but once I'd calmed myself down (about 3 weeks later) I really wanted it to be a success. 

Agree with SH - if player power has driven this, they'd better be good the next few weeks or they can do one. 

1 minute ago, Killieboykfc said:

No I told you so here. I wanted him to do well and stuck by him for ages. The past few weeks have been awful tho and if literally every player is pretty much fed up of him then it’s not going to end well. 

agree with SH that the players need to step up now. 

All the best Angelo but as I said I don’t think it was a good appointment for him or us. 

Fair enough mate.

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Time for the players to put up or f**k off.

Last few weeks they have been nothing short of a disgrace, regardless of who's boss.

No amount of greenies can cover this post.