Alessio sacked

KillieDIV

2 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Me , because I like to make money , like I did when he got the job in the first place , and like I will when I back the next manager market 

How did you make money on his appointment? It was a complete left field appointment....unless of course you had inside information! I wonder if your source is still at the club! Maybe not!

I really feel disappointed in this. Totally feels like the players have let AA - and themselves - down. AA was a gentleman, a high risk appointment, but a thoroughly good guy with tremendous football experience.

It feels like the players have been whining to James. OK, that's one of the reasons why he's there. In terms of timing, you'd hope there have been conversations between James and our preferred candidate which makes an announcement likely in the next couple of days.

44 minutes ago, Killie Conman said:

O'Donnell is definitely one that needs to take a look in the mirror

Has been on radio many times and never had a good word for the manager

O'Donnell's own performance levels have dipped since last season

Completely agree. He will no doubt blame AA for losing his place in SCs scotland starting team. 

21 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

This should answer your question......

1651880726_Screenshot_20191217-152342_FlashScoreUK.jpg.aa6c3b2da4600aff505a1ef2e631fe65.jpg

That doesn’t answer anything. If that was his record with us I’d be concerned. But you’ve got to take into account the size of club, their budget and the quality of player he’s working with. The fact remains that he has had the smallest club in the league sitting comfortably free from relegation 2 years in a row. It’s like Old Firm fans arguing that Steve Clarke can’t be that good a manager because he never won any trophies with Killie. I’m not totally sure Holt is the right man either, but he’s done enough now to merit consideration.

Edited by killie89

5 minutes ago, kilm53 said:

Sorry to see it end this way..good luck for the future AA..hopefully AD can turn it around until we get another manager.

The board made the decision but who sowed the seed of doubt.. time will tell...

I would not trust Billy Bowie to appoint the right manager him and his other cohorts dont have a clue

I really could not see him surviving October after the 1st few games  but by the end of October I thought "well Itit is s**te to watch but we are getting results".

I was at Livingstone and it really was beginning to remind me of the Allan Johnston years. But sacked when the team are 5th seems a bit odd. Something has clearly happened behind the scenes. 

Not sure if it is good or bad, only time will tell.