Next manager of Kilmarnock job

Craigieboy

I strongly believe that if AD gets good results or even improved performances over the next 3 games he WILL be our new manager.  We now have James Fowler in place as "Head of Football Operations" who will be doing many of the routine, mundane tasks as well as overseeing prospective new signings and setting out the future plans for the club to ensure continuity if a manager leaves.  This would AD to continue as 1st team coach/manager a role which according to Mulumbu he is great at.

46 minutes ago, Charlies PaPa said:

I strongly believe that if AD gets good results or even improved performances over the next 3 games he WILL be our new manager.  We now have James Fowler in place as "Head of Football Operations" who will be doing many of the routine, mundane tasks as well as overseeing prospective new signings and setting out the future plans for the club to ensure continuity if a manager leaves.  This would AD to continue as 1st team coach/manager a role which according to Mulumbu he is great at.

It would also be cheaper :/

2 hours ago, Barbinho said:

He seems to be being groomed for the future by the people who own Man City,  Is he not being lined up for their New York team?

Aye maybe I was being a tad ambitious. Don't think we'll be looking at this kind of appointment this time unfortunately. My guess is that Dyer will get the job after an upturn in performances between now and the break.

8 minutes ago, Killiepies said:

Would it ? Dyer would obviously get a pay rise if he took the managers job and if results were favourable he would be in a good bargining position to ask for more tha AA 

After sacking one manager it's going to take more than three games for Alex Dyer to get more than AA. If the board are happy with how he performs I would imagine his managerial contract will be renegotiated at the end of the season. He might not want the job on a permanent basis though.