Next manager of Kilmarnock job

Craigieboy

1 minute ago, historyman said:

It’s high time we got back to following one of the unwritten rules of Scottish football and appointed an ex-Old Firm player as manager. It worked so well the last time. 

While I do agree that the media manipulate the candidacy of former Old Firm players (from ‘zero chance’ to ‘every chance’), it should be kept in mind that several of our best ever managers were former Old Firm players.

Just now, NorfolkG said:

While I do agree that the media manipulate the candidacy of former Old Firm players (from ‘zero chance’ to ‘every chance’), it should be kept in mind that several of our best ever managers were former Old Firm players.

was about say the very same thing, Willie Waddlle and Tommy Burns probably our two greatest maangers

1 minute ago, Trojan76 said:

If Warnock was genuine then it would be an interesting shout, but can't see it. Think the job is ready made for Holt, but fear that a section of our support already have made their minds up that they don't want him. 

Remember the mast time we had a proper Killie hero in the dugout, didn't go too well.  Admittedly the club was a cluster at the time and nice as he was he wasnt up to the job.  (Eddie Morrison btw not BW).

I'd rather we went for someone else rather than have our support turn on oke of our own.

Just now, Beaker71 said:

Remember the mast time we had a proper Killie hero in the dugout, didn't go too well.  Admittedly the club was a cluster at the time and nice as he was he wasnt up to the job.  (Eddie Morrison btw not BW).

I'd rather we went for someone else rather than have our support turn on oke of our own.

You've just made Allan Johnston cry.

6 minutes ago, piffer said:

I wonder how difficult it would be to attract Martindale as well if we wanted to make sure we were getting the right people

Does he not have money invested in Livi?  If that was the case its be more difficult I'd imagine, if indeed not desirable.

Edited by Beaker71

3 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

He wasnt a Killie hero tho, imo.  Plus that didn't work out great either. 

Sounds like a topic for discussion during the winter break. 

'Under appreciated Killie players of the mid-late 2000s'

Not for in here though. That would be wildly off topic.