Blackford

skygod

Why didn't NS take the opportunity to replace him?

What a dull, repetitive, leaden-footed speaker!

Am  listening to him take about 20 mins to say what could be said in five. He isn’t a great advocate for independence in the House, imo. 

The tone of the Queen’s Speech debate speeches is traditionally light and witty, at least at the outset. The best he could manage was a “quip” about John McGinn. 

1 hour ago, skygod said:

Am  listening to him take about 20 mins to say what could be said in five. He isn’t a great advocate for independence in the House, imo. 

The tone of the Queen’s Speech debate speeches is traditionally light and witty, at least at the outset. The best he could manage was a “quip” about John McGinn. 

I like him. He is treated with contempt tho in WM and I cant see anyone else would not be treated the same  Time after time I've seen him be talked over or the other parties just get up and walk out when it's his turn because frankly they are not interested and dont give a s**t about us as long as we are shackled to them and they profit from our resources. 

1 hour ago, skygod said:

Agree and disagree, for me I'd have Alyn Smith, a very calm and considered individual who is superb speaking.

4 hours ago, skygod said:

I agree Bkackfoard us far too keen on the sound of his own voice, and none too sharp with it.

On the other hand we could gave the greatest orator on the planet as SNP leader. As far as the government is concerned they have a huge majority so who gives a f**k?

On 12/19/2019 at 8:38 PM, Beaker71 said:

Agree and disagree, for me I'd have Alyn Smith, a very calm and considered individual who is superb speaking.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:44 PM, mathematics said:

I think that Alyn Smith is an incredible speaker.

I am full on gay for him.

I think Alyn Smith will fill the gap left by Stephen Gethins losing his seat. Can't be a better qualified candidate to speak about the EU!