Gerrard

Nobody

What have they done with the compliance officer this season. A player couldn’t tie their laces last year without getting pulled up. This year nothing seems to be getting hit on a Monday or Tuesday despit some dubious incidents. 

Thought Gerrard was out of order last night. It was a bad tackle and a red but it didn’t warrant that reaction. He certainly backed off when the Hibs staff were prepared to go toe to toe. I’m sure there were a few on here hoping Grant Murray would have put one on his jaw 

14 hours ago, piffer said:

What have they done with the compliance officer this season. A player couldn’t tie their laces last year without getting pulled up. This year nothing seems to be getting hit on a Monday or Tuesday despit some dubious incidents. 

Thought Gerrard was out of order last night. It was a bad tackle and a red but it didn’t warrant that reaction. He certainly backed off when the Hibs staff were prepared to go toe to toe. I’m sure there were a few on here hoping Grant Murray would have put one on his jaw 

I thought it was a hard but fair tackle. 

He won the ball. 

On 12/22/2019 at 2:08 PM, stewarty66 said:

I thought it was a hard but fair tackle. 

He won the ball. 

He knows what he’s doing, remember his assault on Liam Millar, the lad is an out and out thug, he’ll do well in Scotland.

As for Cosgrove he deserves everything he gets, let’s remember we want the sheep and Hibs beaten every game folks 

1 hour ago, piffer said:

See he’s in the media again today trying to put pressure on the officials for tomorrow. I wasn’t a fan of his as a player anyway but since he’s came up here he just comes across as a complete w****r

And also saying the Killie players learnt derogatory phrases in Spanish just to wind up Morelos. The guy has quickly become one of them, absolute tool of a man.

51 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

And also saying the Killie players learnt derogatory phrases in Spanish just to wind up Morelos. The guy has quickly become one of them, absolute tool of a man.

I had thought he’d got over his obsession with us but reading some of his post match comments the other day it was all about us and not about them.

5 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Sounds like absolute nonsense from the scouser!I really think someone from the club should come out to rubbish his unchallenged comments. No way should he get away with stuff like that.

I find it hard to believe that he can become a typical hun so quickly without having any link to them previously, it could damage his whole career, so much so I'm kind of expecting him to come out and confirm that James Traynor writes his press statements, when he leaves. 

It has happened previously with Nacho Novo and other various bellends endearing themselves to the dregs of society but surely Gerrard doesnt fall into that category. He came out and said about rangers being persecuted by refs for years when he was just in the door. Playing up to the masses (not literally)

They should be taken to task for this particular tale though 

Edited by Gaz of the 20/20

1 hour ago, Scooby_Doo said:

The official SPFL Youtube channel has a 3 minute video of Gerrard celebrating after yesterday's game. Not the game, just him celebrating. 

What. The. F**k. 

His celebrations yesterday lacked class, and will be all the motivation Celtic need when they next meet. Tbh I’d have thought he’d have learned not to celebrate winning the too early already. Obviously not. 

1 hour ago, Zorro said:

His celebrations yesterday lacked class, and will be all the motivation Celtic need when they next meet. Tbh I’d have thought he’d have learned not to celebrate winning the too early already. Obviously not. 

That's as good as it gets for provincial teams. Celebrating beating Celtic in one game