Motherwell home, Fred

CB

1 minute ago, jh2633 said:

Someone like Wilson getting a game instead of him is more likely to turn and drive at the opposition - as we’ve seen him do before at Rugby Park. Dicker, it’s sad to say, isn’t the player he was and his decline has been ongoing for a while now. Yes he’s the captain and his presence and leadership alone of the pitch may be worth a lot but I was also going after the hypocritical tendencies of some on here and around me at games. Give McKenzie stick all day long if you want when it is warranted but don’t stick with needless, tiresome and now quite frankly embarrassing agendas.

I don’t think Wilson would turn and drive at the opposition. Do you? He’d more likely do a similar role to dicker. 

Embarrassing agendas? If you bothered to read my previous posts you would see I said I normally rate him but today he was poor. No player Is beyond criticism 

That display shows that we desperately need a manager and the players who can change things when needed . We’ve got a tired lacklustre squad that are just about treading water and no more . AD. May be a great coach and guy but looking at him on Killie tv he was sat despondent looking in the dugout , how he looked at the game I don’t know , but he didn’t look like he had any idea on how to change things . Whether that’s personnel and behind the reason for him not throwing his hat in the ring I don’t know but imo he’s not up to the job . 
On a positive note I’m sitting in 25 degrees with a glass of wine 

2 minutes ago, DuncD said:

I don’t think Wilson would turn and drive at the opposition. Do you? He’d more likely do a similar role to dicker. 

Embarrassing agendas? If you bothered to read my previous posts you would see I said I normally rate him but today he was poor. No player Is beyond criticism 

Wasn’t aimed at you at all, just following up my point in that post there. 

2 minutes ago, jh2633 said:

He’s no a winger. He’s a far more effective player on the inside and coming more central. He affects the play both on and off the ball in a far more efficient manner in that part of the field. He’s not helped by being played in a formation and system that requires him to hug the touch line for 90 minutes.

He’s far more affective playing central you must watch a different Rory to me.listen he’s a hard working player but that’s all he is.he doesn’t contribute to scoring or assisting.just not good enough but it’s not only him that isn’t good enough 

7 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Your as brain dead as him then. 

There’s a time and place for him. Away from home against the top sides or if your at home trying to see the game out, you bring him on from the bench. and THAT is it. No more, no less. 

Mckenzie shouldn't be seen in a Kilmarnock shirt again.. 

Thought we were marginally the better team either side of half time, once we went behind the result seemed inevitable. The lack of quality and belief up top is soul destroying. 

Not picking on anyone as its a team game but was it Brophy or Mckenzie that put the sitter over the bar, couldn't see from my seat. 

46 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

That display shows that we desperately need a manager and the players who can change things when needed . We’ve got a tired lacklustre squad that are just about treading water and no more . AD. May be a great coach and guy but looking at him on Killie tv he was sat despondent looking in the dugout , how he looked at the game I don’t know , but he didn’t look like he had any idea on how to change things . Whether that’s personnel and behind the reason for him not throwing his hat in the ring I don’t know but imo he’s not up to the job . 
On a positive note I’m sitting in 25 degrees with a glass of wine 

And we desperately need a striker. 4 games, no goals and another manager who doesn’t have enough faith in our big summer signing to bring him off the bench. Brophy miss was shocking. 

Here’s the thing, we haven’t got a deep enough squad and no creativity. Everyone has known that from the summer. No one will make a difference with that squad and Alessio should have been given at least the January transfer window. I don’t believe SSC would have done much better with that at his disposal. We are going to see a major rebuild anyway, as at least SOD, and I think Dicker will be gone. Probably Findlay and Brophy too. I hope Fowler is as good as Lee McCulloch at spotting a player. Thought Alex Dyer nowhere near as passionate as AA today. He’s not got the confidence for the job. I thought Gary Holt spoke well today after the latest Livi win, clear, and demanding high standards. If he or someone else comes in and wants his own team, the Dyer must be gone. We can’t afford to be sentimental. 

1 minute ago, historyman said:

It was even worse after Miller came on. I think he only actually touched the ball a couple of times. No idea where he was supposed to be playing. 

I don’t think the small pitch helps Millar. His best performances have been away to the old form on the bigger pitch where he’s given space to run in behind. 

I don’t think there was a massive change today left disappointed yet again those players need to have a serious look at themselves downing tools for aa they think they are better than they really are Steve Clarke made football simple and got the best out of them as Chris Sutton said above there station who ever comes in needs to get a few good players in 

16 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Your as brain dead as him then. 

There’s a time and place for him. Away from home against the top sides or if your at home trying to see the game out, you bring him on from the bench. and THAT is it. No more, no less. 

You seem like a bit of a cock, mate.