Squad

Killieboykfc

I’d argue DDF is good enough also. If you think Alessio went into the summer transfer window with the ambition that Sow and Jackson was would be his big attacking signings you are wrong. He was let down badly by those above him. 

Where is the money that was funding the  wages of Jones, Boyd and Mulumbu gone? Three big earners and none of those incoming will be close to what any of them were on. 

I’d punt SOD to the reserves tomorrow. A heartless imposter. 

Edited by TLC

1 hour ago, stewarty66 said:

I thought SOD was one of our best players. Laid one on a plate for Brophy and nearly grabbed a leveller at the end. 

Our midfield is shocking, crying out for some pace and someone who can carry a ball forward. 

Couldn’t agree more. Would be 100x better off wirh a midfield that was able to drive forward and pressure opposition further up. 

At this rate I don’t think there’s anyone who could complain at Power and El Makrini being dropped if new players were to come in

6 minutes ago, LS180312 said:

Couldn’t agree more. Would be 100x better off wirh a midfield that was able to drive forward and pressure opposition further up. 

At this rate I don’t think there’s anyone who could complain at Power and El Makrini being dropped if new players were to come in

Power played decent enough today, El Makarini didn’t. He made a complete mess of the one chance he got and should have been hooked long before he was. 

2 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

Thought he was in tears at the end tbh. Not sure what about. Should have been tears of pity for us having to sit through 75 minutes of horse s**t followed by 15 minutes of frustration 

Some clowns in the FB stand were booing him whenever he got the ball late in the second half. 

Utter arseholes. 

TBH , I still think we have the basis of a good team apart from a couple of vital weak positions ..If we had a playmaker and a quality scoring forward other areas of the team would fall into place with the players we have, probably adding a better keeper too 

..the failing has been the weak areas we had at end of last season was not properly addressed during the summer and it's been proved  time and time again this season that lacking of quality in attacking areas has led to more pressure on the overall team and our defence ...far far too often we do not keep possession in final third in games and also now opposing teams and coaches know we carry little attacking threat so can push on against us 

we are playing a defensive midfielder in an attacking position he is not used to and lack any scoring threat .....

Edited by Scouser2

I don’t think any of them could have come away thinking their performance was acceptable today. Second best to an average Motherwell side all over the park. Guys who have been reliable and dominant over the last 2+ years are struggling to compete against mediocre teams now. 

I saw players clapping and smiling coming off the park. That’s not good enough when they’ve put in those performances. Was in the Frank Beattie today and a few legends kicking about who were not impressed and would not have accepted a performance of that standards. Oh to have a Kevin McGowne or Ray Montgomerie driving that team today.

5 hours ago, boydiesback said:

Don’t know who they were playing for today but it wasn’t for Dyer or the fans.

The captain is a disgrace and SOD can sod off, biggest wage thief since Gary Locke 

I trry and give you the benefit of doubt but you prove again you have not got a clue. I won’t waste a response on you again. Totally and utterly clueless opinion.

10 hours ago, skygod said:

He spoke very positively in the KillieTV post-match interview about coming back after the break.

Means nothing, of course, but there was no tears to be seen

Thought the post match interview by SOD was very good and down to earth , pointing out how far the club has come whilst he has been here but aware things need to improve ......hopefully the team can get us at least one win this coming week before the much needed break and the correct decisions are then made and additions brought in to lift the club again