Graham Spiers

Jmac37

Interesting update in The Times yesterday from Graham Spier's. "I spoke to a leading figure inside Killie four weeks ago - I couldn't quote him back then but I will now - about Angelo Alessio who appeared to me to be doing well. 'What's he like?' I asked. 'Being homest? He is very, very hard work at times behind the scenes', came the reply".   Interesting insight I thought -  would be interesting to understand what the 'hard work' referred to?

40 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Or perhaps it was hard work for a few of the players having to grasp and understand training methods with such limited ability.

If it is significantly better under Dyer then it certainly never showed yesterday.

Significantly better than than the last home game against St. Johnstone. 

4 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Or perhaps it was hard work for a few of the players having to grasp and understand training methods with such limited ability.

If it is significantly better under Dyer then it certainly never showed yesterday.

However much 'hard work' he may have been I doubt it will be as hard as the work you're putting in denying the obvious. 

Wrong man, wrong place, wrong appointment by board and wrong to suggest anything different. 

Acknowledge it, move on and geeuz peace. 

14 hours ago, Jmac37 said:

Interesting update in The Times yesterday from Graham Spier's. "I spoke to a leading figure inside Killie four weeks ago - I couldn't quote him back then but I will now - about Angelo Alessio who appeared to me to be doing well. 'What's he like?' I asked. 'Being homest? He is very, very hard work at times behind the scenes', came the reply".   Interesting insight I thought -  would be interesting to understand what the 'hard work' referred to?

"Do we have a striker yet? creative midfielder? full back? Did you read the list i gave you? The *new* list? Hello? Billy, I know you're in there, it'sa me, Angelo."

Edited by kevin1869