Katie Hopkins

Nobody

1 hour ago, david mcbeth said:

I see that the racist commentator and ex-Apprentice failure Katie Hopkins has joined the Conservative Party in the recognition that it now reflects her values. As have a number of prominent Britain First activists. I don’t expect they’ll be kicked out that’s for sure.

The leader of britian First has joined them.  If anyone thinks this whole thing hasn't been orchestrated by Cummings in the background then imo they are delusional.

The rUK is heading straight for a right wing one party state, controlled by unnamed figures in the shadows.

4 hours ago, david mcbeth said:

I see that the racist commentator and ex-Apprentice failure Katie Hopkins has joined the Conservative Party in the recognition that it now reflects her values. As have a number of prominent Britain First activists. I don’t expect they’ll be kicked out that’s for sure.

Despite the protests of various apologists including the BBC and several Scots Tory MPs the Conseravtive party has moved to the right and momentum is growing to keep it moving further in that direction.

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:03 AM, Beaker71 said:

The leader of britian First has joined them.  If anyone thinks this whole thing hasn't been orchestrated by Cummings in the background then imo they are delusional.

The rUK is heading straight for a right wing one party state, controlled by unnamed figures in the shadows.

I love that you think it has not really been there for the last 30+ years.

There is and has been for centuries, a ruling class in Britain.

No matter what level you look at from councillors upwards there are stereotypical "i deserve to be here" types.

There is no way to break that short of actual warfare and mass deaths.

Many here in Scotland are looking down their noses at "the English" and mocking their cap-doffing ways but it is not as different here as we would kid ourselves.

Personally I think I am about done with engaging in politics. I am 47 and as long as they leave me alone I will leave them alone

38 minutes ago, Sandman396 said:

I love that you think it has not really been there for the last 30+ years.

There is and has been for centuries, a ruling class in Britain.

No matter what level you look at from councillors upwards there are stereotypical "i deserve to be here" types.

There is no way to break that short of actual warfare and mass deaths.

Many here in Scotland are looking down their noses at "the English" and mocking their cap-doffing ways but it is not as different here as we would kid ourselves.

Personally I think I am about done with engaging in politics. I am 47 and as long as they leave me alone I will leave them alone

Love how you pretend to be a pragmatist and are actually an avid unionist, who tries constantly to belittle the political and societal differences between rUK and Scotland.

Have a good Christmas anyways KTID.