STILL Looking for 2 x ADULT tickets for St Mirren TODAY

Columbo

This is football madness. The stadium could be near enough filled if they allowed fans to mix. There is no real history of agro between us and the Saints, wouldn't it be nice if we could all just mix in a festive game? I know it won't happen and understand the reasoning behind it, but just got to shake your head at times 

26 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

This is football madness. The stadium could be near enough filled if they allowed fans to mix. There is no real history of agro between us and the Saints, wouldn't it be nice if we could all just mix in a festive game? I know it won't happen and understand the reasoning behind it, but just got to shake your head at times 

Embarrassing for Scottish football. 

In the good old 70s Saints were one of the early adopters of a full length mesh fence in the middle of the terracing. I was at Love St when their fans decided the best way to get round that access problem was to throw beer bottles at the fence to get the glass raining down on our side. Not that I'm bitter...

3 minutes ago, Ken T said:

In the good old 70s Saints were one of the early adopters of a full length mesh fence in the middle of the terracing. I was at Love St when their fans decided the best way to get round that access problem was to throw beer bottles at the fence to get the glass raining down on our side. Not that I'm bitter...

I remember we were playing Morton at old RP when we had our mesh fence, they got round it by bringing darts which my mate got hit with right on the bonce! was comically funny as it landed right on top of his head and stayed there, was like something out a comic. We found it funny at least, him less so

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

A lot of fans sounding like Hun's or Tim's here. How dare a home side don't just open the doors and let away fans in amongst them!

"St Mirren will be giving us two stands next season"

"they need the blue and white pound"

"Embarrassing to scottish football"

Was thinking that myself. Suppose its inevitable when fans are desperate to see their team. 

A lot of fans sounding like Hun's or Tim's here. How dare a home side don't just open the doors and let away fans in amongst them!

Exactly. We would be raging if there were OF fans in home end @ RP. The non snowflake fans would, after slating Rory and SOD, complain to the stewards or confront these fans themselves. So those ticketless fans will sadly just need to accept they won’t be going.

Apart from the fact we don’t act like complete bellends at away games? There’s a reason we cut the old firm allocation.