Driving Inverness to Ibrox

OrkneyKillie

On 12/24/2019 at 5:41 PM, OrkneyKillie said:

Doing a return trip on Boxing Day from Inverness to Ibrox. At my in-laws and travelling without my usual group, so plan is to take an otherwise empty car. Just on the rare chance there's anyone up north who's needing or offering a lift. Even from Perth. Chance for someone to have a beer rather than driving. 

Safe journey mate well done hope we get a result

OrkneyKillie, your not alone there are a few dotted about the Inverness area sadly I can't make this game but regularly go down to RP or wherever and once again "sadly" quite often with just me in the motor....we have a poster BlackisleKillie so assume he's across the bridge and see the Forres lads regularly at games and know there are others in Inverness, perhaps organising a meet and greet and see if we can get organised regarding sharing cars, etc...

All the best for your trip today particularly regarding the result but also for your patience as that's the most frustrating drive in the UK and thats on a good day...