Tomorrow

YNTTK1869

1 hour ago, DuncD said:

There’s enough seats for everyone so Don’t see the big issue? If you have a ticket you are getting a seat. All the regular away fans sitting in same section of away stand will create for a better atmosphere imo. 

You don't see the issue with families and/or friends buying tickets together then some clown sitting on their seat because they claim that they create an atmosphere? No thanks, I'll sit where my ticket is cheers. 

We may be playing sh*te, we may have fired a manager without a replacement, there may be discontent in the dressing room, we may be about to lose some of our best players and we may be incapable of replacing the ones who have left, but by christ do I still love following super Killie away. 

Can’t wait to watch my team again and hoping for a sneaky wee 1-0. 

YNTTK

The problem with games that are sold out is that there is far too many boring folk who refuse to sing not even stand, just sing. I was told to shut up by some coffin dodger beside me, because i was singing, i wasnt the only one around me that was. Folk like that ruin football, especially away games. We should split our allocation for each game in half and give fans the option of being in the boring section or the supporters section. 

Edited by Nutzkillie

Safe Standing sections with dedicated tickets are surely the answer to the “I want to sit (or stand) where I like and build an atmosphere” issue, not sure if this is likely to happen on any scale - possibly not worth it for likes of St Mirren in away end where most teams bring a small support

some people are not the type or maybe not even able to stand and sing and there’s nothing wrong with that each to their own. 

it’s absolutely nuts to try and argue you should sit where you like until that happens, apart from anything how is anyone out of the last couple of hundred to arrive supposed to even locate an empty seat?!!

10 minutes ago, Nutzkillie said:

The problem with games that are sold out is that there is far too many boring folk who refuse to sing not even stand, just sing. I was told to shut up by some coffin dodger beside me, because i was singing, i wasnt the only one around me that was. Folk like that ruin football, especially away games. We should split our allocation for each game in half and give fans the option of being in the boring section or the supporters section. 

Sadly I fear you may be dodging coffins one day too. If you are lucky.

However Like you I would encourage everyone going to Paisley today to let the team know they are there.

6 minutes ago, Nutzkillie said:

So one person stopped you singing and you went in a huff ?  Sounds like the boring section for you. 

19 minutes ago, Nutzkillie said:

You should have used those lusty young lungs and continued regardless, leaving him fuming at his oldness.

16 minutes ago, Nutzkillie said:

The coffin dodgers as you describe. Have been the one,s supporting the club for many years home and away .So shut up with stupid comments there KFC supporters and deserve to be at games whether thy sing or not.  Hope U live long enough to become a coffin dodger.

1 hour ago, Nutzkillie said:

For years it was mainly "coffin dodgers" going to killie games. If i don't want to sing i won't, but there is nothing worse than someone shouting "sing" at you or think you are boring for not. By all means sing and shout till your heart is content, doesn't annoy me in the slightest, but don't call me out for not doing likewise