Buddies away, Fred

CB

4 minutes ago, Boabkfc19 said:

Get holt sighned up now... Great job at livi hes doing..

I hope we’re not after Holt, not because I don’t think he’d do a good job. But because if we were interested in him, we should’ve approached Livi about him by now and it would’ve leaked out. The alternatives are that the board have someone out of work in mind and are working out a deal or that they’re incompetent, don’t have a plan and we’re going to waste another transfer window. 

Just now, Zorro said:

I hope we’re not after Holt, not because I don’t think he’d do a good job. But because if we were interested in him, we should’ve approached Livi about him by now and it would’ve leaked out. The alternatives are that the board have someone out of work in mind and are working out a deal or that they’re incompetent, don’t have a plan and we’re going to waste another transfer window. 

I bloody hope not sir.. 

Just now, Zorro said:

I think option 3 is a stick on.

1 minute ago, GCM said:

Fear its this one

+1.

I really hope that some of the stuff on here gets back to the players and board.

They should be utterly ashamed of themselves, taking travelling fans to all of these away grounds spending their hard earned cash watching what can be only be described as woeful.

For the players to be walking off the pitch after Motherwell clapping and smiling, then Dyer saying that we were outstanding against Rangers, to me is an absolute embarrassment. St Mirren speaks for itself.

They had better be prepared - fan numbers will drop drastically after the break unless there are big changes. We are now only 10 points from the drop and in freefall.

5 points off the play off place on a serious slide towards the bottom of the league shocking that we have had 3 shots and only 1 on target all game and let’s not be fooled it’s been like that for a few weeks now. St Mirren have had 18 shots with 5 on target, I seriously fear the worst unless we get the finger out