Buddies away, Fred

CB

16 minutes ago, stewartonpie said:

+1.

I really hope that some of the stuff on here gets back to the players and board.

They should be utterly ashamed of themselves, taking travelling fans to all of these away grounds spending their hard earned cash watching what can be only be described as woeful.

For the players to be walking off the pitch after Motherwell clapping and smiling, then Dyer saying that we were outstanding against Rangers, to me is an absolute embarrassment. St Mirren speaks for itself.

They had better be prepared - fan numbers will drop drastically after the break unless there are big changes. We are now only 10 points from the drop and in freefall.

The “experiment” to limit the OF to one stand might be tested soon. TV, midweek and cr@p team. 

I consider myself  a positive person but what we are watching is X certificate. I didn't make it to the game today and those who managed to get tickets deserved better. If the players showed the same commitment as the fans we would be top six finish. The board have to get this right over the next few weeks.

23 minutes ago, Riccarton Bluebell said:

The board caused this by their complacency in the summer and by sacking the manager this month without a plan. Shambles all throughout the club. 

Correct. Board has messed lots up.

From the 150th anniversary celebrations to the cluster f*ck that is this season. 

35 minutes ago, stewartonpie said:

Who could blame him. To put it midly the last couple of months have been an absolute disgrace.

Seem to recall him saying in an interview after we appointed AA that he applied last time and never got the courtesy of an acknowledgement, nevermind a call to interview. 

If that's the case, and Holt strikes me as someone who doesn't mince his words, then I don't think he'll be interested. 

Doing a fantastic job at Livi too, so why jump off an improving ship into a sinking one. 

4 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

Absolutely raging at the performance. And the lack of leader on the board!  This has been coming, due a total failure behind the scenes, when everyone one could see what we needed after the CQ game. Seriously asking myself why Iam giving up hard earned cash to give to TIK, and not a word from CJ. Rant over !!!!

After today i would hope you are correct and we get a update/statement soon.