Buddies away, Fred

CB

28 minutes ago, Fudger said:

When you see Dicker screaming at Dyer to question his decisions you know you’re f**ked 

How much of the unrest we're seeing is coming from Dicker? 

His interview was nothing short of lies, saying there was no player revolt. It sounds to me like he may be leading that revolt. As club captain, he should be steadying the ship, not rocking it. 

Seriously, that was atrocious. No plan whatsoever that I could see. Millen, Wilson and Thomas looked like Championship players. Burke and Millar were woeful. I'll be pleased if that's the last we see of Sow in a Killie strip. 

Genuinely thought that would be a hard fought win which would stabilise things. We are in bother. The ams below us have a plan do deal with being s**te - we don't. 

On the evidence of today, new manager and about five new players needed. 

Woeful. 

Can I suggest we think carefully about berating the guy who has kept our ship afloat over the past few years. We all need to support Billy Bowie 100% at times like  this and not assume the Old Firm entitlement mindset and subsequent pish talk, especially on this public forum!!

For me some of the players need to adopt a similar unified mindset, and stop rocking the boat!!

Between Dickers comments in the press and actions/performances on the pitch, I think it’s probably time for him to move on. He’s been a great servant to us but if his behaviour behind the scenes is true then I don’t want players like that at my club, no player is bigger than Kilmarnock even if they think so 

2 minutes ago, Loudoun Killie said:

Can I suggest we think carefully about berating the guy who has kept our ship afloat over the past few years. We all need to support Billy Bowie 100% at times like  this and not assume the Old Firm entitlement mindset and subsequent pish talk, especially on this public forum!!

For me some of the players need to adopt a similar unified mindset, and stop rocking the boat!!

Agree 

• CB unpinned this topic

How is Dicker our captain?! Seriously. 

Stirring it in the press, doesn’t control the midfield, can’t pass a ball, inspires no confidence and throws his hands in the air and turns his back any time something negative happens. I genuinely don’t know what he brings just now. Posted missing today time and time again.

Needs to take a look at himself. 

Edited by BR1869

2 minutes ago, Loudoun Killie said:

I’d suggest SSC kept Mr Bowie’s stock at the highest it’s ever been and SSC was handed to him on a plate . Prior to that he appointed a series of inept managers who as it transpires got lucky and managed to keep us up . I’ve no idea about the MJ shambles and the contracts surrounding his exit but for someone who had  a majority shareholding he took his time getting rid of MJ , an example of his dithering and disorganisation . 

Bowie and the other board members have a big decision to make and they must make it sooner rather than later , it’s got nothing to do with entitlement, rather a heartfelt concern for this football club .

Just now, Steppskillie said:

First player out should be Dicker. Was woeful today, caught in possession frequently, gave the ball away, yard to slow simply not good enough. 

Millar would be next for the door. 

Fans left the players in no doubt at the end what they thought of them. With a few exceptions they were a disgrace to the jersey today.  

Totally agree re Dicker he was a mile off it v Motherwell too,was obvious from the start...

I said at the time I thought Clarke mentioning Bowie in his farewell speech was to buy him some time and respect from the fans. Clarke ran the club and was unbelievable. He knew after he left the fans would need to stick with the club and that it would be difficult to maintain standards. Fans numbers today were excellent as always. They are rightly pissed off and the board ultimately needs to make some very sensible and forward thinking choices this month. Another ego boosting appointment or one of a current member of staff is a ginormous gamble. 

Edited by Souleycouley93

20 minutes ago, steve101 said:

I've recently started thinking GD has an inflated opinion of himself. His form has dropped significantly recently. My feeling is him and SOD are at the back of some of this. 

The more I see the more I think they are right. El Mek should have been playing today. Millen should never be starting for a Killie side. No change in tactics or clear plan. Dicker mistakes tended to come from having absolutely no one to pass to and a team with no idea what it was doing. 

Complete sympathy with Dicker today. Branescu heading the ball out to keep up Saints pressure when he could have easily caught it... Dicker absolutely right to go mental.