Answers and action needed now!

boydiesback

5 minutes ago, Mojike and Bod said:

Club captain? Gary Dicker is an absolute joke. Deserves to be jettisoned when the new manager arrives.

Why wait? It’s obvious that the poor play was nothing to do with Angelo, that today was up there with some of the worst stuff I can remember ever seeing from a Killie side

Five straight defeats,no goals scored and not even an incline of any improvement. Manager sacked and  no upturn in performance. Now only 5 points ahead of Hamilton In the play off spot, who are now off the back of an impressive away result to high flying Motherwell. The players do not look bothered and do the board have a plan in place ? The Dyer experiment hasn’t worked and they now need to take serious action and quick 

Aye, Gary's stock has dropped a lot in my eyes this season. I actually thought if any player on our squad would benefit from the more technical and tactical approach of AA, it would be Dicker. I was looking forward to seeing him be Killie's Pirlo for a couple of years. While I can't speak to the clashes or falling out between AA and Dicker or who was at fault, Dicker's words and actions over the past month or so scream of a guy who thinks he's bigger than the club and that i know i don't like. Gary Dicker doesn't get to decide who the manager of Kilmarnock FC is. He's been a great servant to the club for sure, but Killie has been good to and for him too.

We really need to make a strong appointment, BACK HIM, and root out any of these "coffee house cliques". A fresh slate.

Edited by kevin1869

1 minute ago, Barneyboy said:

Is she not a equal board member.

She should be making sure the fans views are known to the board! She could at least say she shares our concerns with recent events and has raised it at a board meeting.

If she can’t tell us what is said at a board meeting then she can at least tell us what topics she raises for discussions.

Methinks she’s a bit too cosy in her role to rock the boat!