Answers and action needed now!

boydiesback

8 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

No chance, they are sliding down the league since McCall left. 

They are still 4th and in the play-off positions, and with, Dundee Utd out of the way this time, could end up as the Championship 'team' in them.

Meanwhile, McDonald, Kiltie and waters will probably be recalled and feted as being 'like new signings' so no need to worry...there's your 3 players that the squad needs (according to AD today), 3?...maybe more like 7 or 8.

Here’s the answer:

the club took far too long to replace Steve Clarke, but eventually did with a top quality coach, but made no plans to actually support him when it came to the recruitment of players.

the players then didn’t fancy not just running every day, so decided to leak talk of unrest to anyone who’d listen. Now he’s been sacked by the club, who again have no idea what to do next.

shambles 

Gary Dicker can f**k off as well. Should be fined heavily for his conduct and that article he was involved in.

Edited by bute-killiefan

It definitely feels like a turning point today in terms of the general feeling among the support. Bowie has done a lot for the club, but he really needs to step up now and show some leadership. He was all over the place with interviews and quotes when things were going well but it’s been absolute radio silence since things started to go downhill. This has been an incredible self destruction from such a strong position in the summer and the board need to acknowledge that.

4 hours ago, Candygram for mongo said:

Wasn’t there so can’t comment..........disappointed with today’s result, felt it important to avoid defeat. 

If you had been I doubt you would still be proposing Dyer in charge until the end of the season. He was uninspiring, looked totally lost and the team he put out in the park were second to every ball. His substitutions probably compounded it all. The worst interview for a job you could ever imagine. Think Spud in Trainspotting times ten. 

4 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

The slight hope is that the Board and Fowler have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes and are close to finalising deals (perhaps they had to wait till the pre break games completed if person they wanted is in a job)

and in next couple of days announce a new Manager followed soon news of the first of some quality January additions to the first team 

This is just like many posts from the summer, but unfortunately they all turned out to be wishful thinking. 

17 minutes ago, killie89 said:

self destruction from such a strong position in the summer

Agree. I didn’t expect them to be able to keep the levels SC had us at, and I think the board in general have had a positive effect, but it was a really big call they had in replacing the manager. They took a massive gamble in appointing AA, it hasn’t paid off and I think they’re now paying the price. I just wonder how much damage has been done. 

I reckon Kirk Broadfoot saw it coming and has made the correct decision. 

7 minutes ago, historyman said:

If you had been I doubt you would still be proposing Dyer in charge until the end of the season. He was uninspiring, looked totally lost and the team he put out in the park were second to every ball. His substitutions probably compounded it all. The worst interview for a job you could ever imagine. Think Spud in Trainspotting times ten. 

Like it, LOL. 

Regarding Dicker article surely that had to be okay’d by the media guys at the club. Can barely say anything nowadays without permission of employers. 

Therefore the club if happy to publish were happy to suggest that Angelo was a s**t show as GD suggested. Basically throwing Angelo under the bus to appease the masses (very Jim Traynor of Rangers style).

Most our support have seen straight through it though and had Dyer got a win and a draw no doubt the board would have likely given him the job. Less work for them and fans would have liked him enough to give him a chance. But getting pumped for a full month and players not performing still has shown fans we need clean slate and some lessons should have been learned from previous recruitment. 

I hope the board don’t make an arse out of this aswell because it’s vital we sort it out soon.