Alex Dyer

YNTTK1869

One of the biggest problems here is lack of communication from the club in what is now a vacum of speculation.

We are left trying to fill in the blanks in a period with no games to test the new appointment. We all want AD to succeed as the club succeeds in turn but with signings likely to be late in the window and no games to play there is a lot of room for speculation and heresay.

Spme reassurance of a plan from BB or JF would go a long way.

It was probably the worst time to appoint Dyer. Had it been done when AA left there would still have been questions but a lot more positivity initially. To do it on Monday was a bad move IMO. Off the back of three defeats the last of which was a really poor performance and knowing the club will basically be closed down for a week or two now. As @kleso says the lack of communication leads to rumour and speculation. 

I was underwhelmed and a bit disappointed in the appointment as many seem to have been. I’ve watched the BBC interview again and read a couple of things and I’m at the stage now I want him to get started. Is still have my doubts about certain things but he says there’s stuff he wants to do and change but was restricted by the short term role. Will he change. Have we seen the last of the “good guy” and him reinventing himself as the manager. This might be crucial as it’s something plenty of others in the league failed to do and in Locke/McCulloch we know all to well how it can hurt you. 

On 1/1/2020 at 10:15 PM, KillieBus said:

There are people (a lot, sadly) on here that I don't give a monkeys on what they say, but I've got to ask what is behind you posting this?

Are you looking for the fans to turn on the players? Are you looking for the fans to turn on the board? Do you like bad atmospheres at Rugby Park? Do you think this will help us win games?

Do you not think that the supportive attitude from the fans at Rugby Park in the past couple of seasons previous help turn the lost games to draws and the level games to victory's?

It's up to every individual to take what they hear, who from, when etc. and make their own mind up on what they believe has gone on and I'm no different. From what I've heard the players deserve great credit for keeping going for the first few months under what has been a real let down of a manager. They've stuttered over the past couple of months, but that will always happen when they do not have someone to lead them in the right way - look at what the same group of players did under McCulloch then the difference under Clarke.

So, for what it is worth, my shout would be to get behind the players - they deserve that after the previous two seasons. Then get behind Alex, at the very least he needs more than three fixtures before getting the grief he has got on here from some.

Bravo! Spot-on! Well said that chap/chap-ess

Totally agree. 

6 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Not sure I understand some folks hostility towards Fowler all of a sudden. Can I ask what he has done since arriving at the club that has negatively influenced anything on or off the park?

It’s because there are a lot of muppets on here that criticise in a scatter-gun style and that really don’t understand what they’re talking about. This leaves rational and sensible people struggling to understand some folks. 

I wouldn’t go expecting an answer to your Fowler question either....these people tend to be unable to put forward a cogent response to back-up their point.