Clearout Begins

hindes57

15 hours ago, GrazyKillie said:

Absolute nonsense, A lot of complete heads gone moments across the forum today.

Dicker was part of the best midfield pairing outside the Top 2 last season. 

Also would like to remind everyone how pish we were last season when dicker was missing. He is an integral part of our team and is a leader on and off the park.

This!

I can't believe that so many people have turned on Dicker over the last few days.  My circumstances mean that I don't get to many matches these days and in any of the ones I have managed to get to, Dicker has been instrumental in holding the midfield together. If I had a criticism, it's that his distribution can be a bit slack at times, but overall, he's the kind of player you need in your team.

Unlike a lot of the posters on here, I've actually PLAYED the game and have a good understanding of the dynamics. I had a good run in the North Region Juniors (was the oldest player in the league!) and managed at that level as well, so I'm pretty confident I know a 'fitba player' when I see one.

Every team has a bad spell where the 'heids go doon' - we're suffering at the moment and railing on guys like Dicker and Brophy will solve nothing.

4 minutes ago, Dieselfeet said:

Unlike a lot of the posters on here, I've actually PLAYED the game and have a good understanding of the dynamics. I had a good run in the North Region Juniors (was the oldest player in the league!) and managed at that level as well, so I'm pretty confident I know a 'fitba player' when I see one.

What a load of supercilious s**te.  Oooh, you played in the North Region Juniors!

Pretty much all of us have played the game, whether it be a kick about with pals or levels above that.  I played for Stewarton Annick and I can guarantee, you're no more qualified to "know a fitba player" than I am.

1 hour ago, Dieselfeet said:

This!

I can't believe that so many people have turned on Dicker over the last few days.  My circumstances mean that I don't get to many matches these days and in any of the ones I have managed to get to, Dicker has been instrumental in holding the midfield together. If I had a criticism, it's that his distribution can be a bit slack at times, but overall, he's the kind of player you need in your team.

Every team has a bad spell where the 'heids go doon' - we're suffering at the moment and railing on guys like Dicker and Brophy will solve nothing.

Thanks mate, with all the gloom surrounding the club currently I needed a good laugh. 

xD cheers for cheering me up the day 

This!

99C5B4B0-4346-4DB7-B2A4-D661EFBB7A42.gif

This!

But did you win anything? I won Ayrshire district cub scout 5-aside tournament TWICE! Let's put our medals on the table

Edited by Trojan76

2 hours ago, Dieselfeet said:

This!

Its important to laugh during the tough times thanks. 

28 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

Unpopular opinion here but I hope the board are considering Dieselfeet for the managers job long term. Has good contacts in the north region juniors and knows a player when he sees one. 

I’m fairly sure that’s been covered already as Lee Clark did a lot of scouting in that league.