Save and Tackle of the decade.

piffer

We’ve had the goal of the decade and team of the decade. So let’s honour those at the back. 

Save for me was Bells in the League cup after Sissokos error. Maybe not the best ever but crucial in that one. Honourable mention for McDonald who I think made three at point blank in the cup at St Johnstone. 

Tackle Findlay at St Mirren last season sticks out. We were on a bad run not winning or scoring. Striker through on goal and big Stu comes out of nowhere. Honourable mention to Power nearly taking off Ryan Jacks head

1 hour ago, piffer said:

Tackle Findlay at St Mirren last season sticks out. We were on a bad run not winning or scoring. Striker through on goal and big Stu comes out of nowhere.

If my memory serves me right we had a corner and big Stuart got his head on it only for the keeper to save it. 

They break up the pitch and the big man put in a lung bursting run to make THAT tackle. 

9 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

If my memory serves me right we had a corner and big Stuart got his head on it only for the keeper to save it. 

They break up the pitch and the big man put in a lung bursting run to make THAT tackle. 

Here's the link for those that want to relive it (the corner is @ 2:38):

If I could stretch a point I'd nominate Barry Nicholson's header off the line at Easter Road in the 2014 'play off' before the play off match when Hibs lost and then lost the play offs with Accies. 

It happened after about 15 minutes and we were being pummelled. If that had gone in we'd have lost that match and who knows where we'd be now?