How’s this for a theory....

Rossco2501

Steve Clarke has agreed to return. He misses the day to day management of a club team and yearns to return to his beloved Killie.

Whether he manages both Killie and Scotland, or leaves the national team altogether, he feels obliged to hold off on announcing any move until after the playoffs.

As such, there is no point hiring a new, long-term manager and Alex Dyer has agreed to keep the seat warm until his mentor can return, and he can resume the AM role.

1 hour ago, Rossco2501 said:

Steve Clarke has agreed to return. He misses the day to day management of a club team and yearns to return to his beloved Killie.

Whether he manages both Killie and Scotland, or leaves the national team altogether, he feels obliged to hold off on announcing any move until after the playoffs.

As such, there is no point hiring a new, long-term manager and Alex Dyer has agreed to keep the seat warm until his mentor can return, and he can resume the AM role.

What did Santa bring you?

2 hours ago, Rossco2501 said:

You've chewed the worm from the bottom of the Mezcal bottle, haven't you.

7 hours ago, Rossco2501 said:

I really wish I spent new year at your house...

I can buy into this theory! 

He realises that he hates being around his wife and family all the time and misses the other life he had in Ayrshire.

All that free time and extra salary he has with the SFA are no compensation for the joy of putting a group of journeyman players through drills in the driving rain at Rugby Park. 

The sarcastic “I need this like a hole in the head”, has become “I really do need this - it’s left a hole in my heart!”

And watching BB’s masterful handling of AA’s appointment and dismissal has made him realise that his joke about him being the best club owner in football wasn’t a joke after all! 

It’s all crystal meth... I mean, crystal clear to me now! 

6 hours ago, skygod said:

I can buy into this theory! 

He realises that he hates being around his wife and family all the time and misses the other life he had in Ayrshire.

All that free time and extra salary he has with the SFA are no compensation for the joy of putting a group of journeyman players through drills in the driving rain at Rugby Park. 

The sarcastic “I need this like a hole in the head”, has become “I really do need this - it’s left a hole in my heart!”

And watching BB’s masterful handling of AA’s appointment and dismissal has made him realise that his joke about him being the best club owner in football wasn’t a joke after all! 

It’s all crystal meth... I mean, crystal clear to me now! 

Lol. Sums up the mood nicely.