Killie trust

DrewWylie

12 hours ago, jmthmsn said:

Jeeeez!

This is the kind of moronic rubbish that I was hoping to avoid you continually spouting about Mr Easterbook. Could you not have at least maintained 'radio silence' until we could reschedule?

Cathy and I were both there yesterday at the time originally stated but unfortunately, as I was doing other Trust business that morning at the Club, I missed your PM on here trying to arrange an earlier time. If I'd known that, I'd have saved Cathy a needless journey.

You and George (OldKillie) should really keep schtum with your prejudices and negativity until you hear the truth instead of once again embarrassing yourself in an open forum. 

Is this not an open forum for fans who are you to tell people to keep schtum or keep radio silence until they hear the truth you don’t speak for everyone and if you think drew etc are spouting rubbish the trust and yourself have nothing to worry about fans can make their own minds up.

1 hour ago, Gazza said:

Is this not an open forum for fans who are you to tell people to keep schtum or keep radio silence until they hear the truth you don’t speak for everyone and if you think drew etc are spouting rubbish the trust and yourself have nothing to worry about fans can make their own minds up.

Quelle surprise, another paninaro (hahahahaha) dinosaur jumps to the defence of his 'leader'. Surely as an anti trust thread we are due a post by the guy from Birmingham with the chip on his shoulder?

1 minute ago, Bhamkillieken said:

it boils my blood when folk say the trust got rid of mj, what did they bump of mjs wife. its an utter fabrication to claim they got rid of mj. 

Brilliant, you couldn't make it up! Just quoting this before you realise you made an absolute arse of slagging off the trust.

You realise of course that you are siding with them here? They are also saying they were nothing to do with getting rid of MJ. Away and lie down.

2 minutes ago, Bob Agg said:

Quelle surprise, another paninaro (hahahahaha) dinosaur jumps to the defence of his 'leader'. Surely as an anti trust thread we are due a post by the guy from Birmingham with the chip on his shoulder?

you know when an entity is trying to take over the club its amazing that people might comment! surely such an entity should be subject to questions?

4 minutes ago, Bhamkillieken said:

you know when an entity is trying to take over the club its amazing that people might comment! surely such an entity should be subject to questions?

You're right, loads of questions, it should be an open book, I think the problems start when the questions are actually just unwarranted abuse, false accusations and nonsense speculation. I'll start to get concerned in 2120 because that's how long it would take to get a controlling share of the club at the current rate. I say concerned, fans have the controlling interest in some of the biggest clubs in the world and in the main do okay, but I've seen this explained to you loads of times and your like the proverbial dog with a bone. You have a platform here like everyone else so if you're clever you'll you it to get your own point of view across. If you're really clever you'd get involved and change things from the inside. The trust is a democratic organisation, if the majority don't want to increase the shareholding in the club then buying share would stop, think about it. I don't agree with you here but its how democracy works.

2 hours ago, Bob Agg said:

I’m jumping to no defence of anyone if you read my post I don’t think you or anyone else should be telling someone what they can or cannot post on an open forum .

On 1/11/2020 at 12:45 PM, jmthmsn said:

You are right. It is an open forum and football is all about opinions and being respectful of the opinions even if you disagree. I'm definitely not trying to be the big 'I am' here and, anyone who knows me will vouch that the profile that comes with being the democratically elected chair of this fans organisation doesn't sit easily.

I'm consistent in preaching the gospel about trying to unite all our fans to join the Trust. To try and make us a bigger and more effective organisation in helping our Club and our supporters. I'd love our Trust to be the trailblazers in initiatives and community related projects and not be in the wake of Hearts, Motherwell, St. Mirren etc in this regard. Not easy when there's constant negativity hitting the Club on all fronts. Our aim has always been to do what we can to help the Club to be all it can be.

I believe that every person on this forum cares about our Club and could maybe do that wee bit extra to make us better. This can't be done in a piecemeal fashion. There has to be a level of organisation. That organisation is the Trust. If you don't want to join, there'll always be something you might be able to contribute but we've created the mechanism for you to do it.

I've always believed in meeting our biggest critics head on in an effort to turn the tide. DrewWylie did appear, just not at the time I'd initially arranged and I wasn't aware of that until much later. I contacted him to reschedule and hoped there would be a 'cease fire' until we had the chance of a blether face to face about his constant and completely misinformed criticism of the Trust and, in particular, our representative on the Club board. 

After nearly two whole days on Thursday and Friday working on stuff with various people from the Club, it's disheartening to read the 'same old, same old' on the forum from him. He rightly said in his PM to me that he 'didn't see what this was going to achieve' so I won't be wasting both my time and Cathy's again with further dialogue. The Trust will move on apace, leave these dinosaurs in our wing mirrors and we will attempt to communicate our business to one and all in a better fashion in the hope that it'll encourage others to join and help. I'm available to discuss all Trust stuff with anyone and everyone to achieve this. 

Ironically the Trust pay for these forums in their entirety to allow criticism to be levelled and everyone's opinions on all matters to be aired.

Justified criticism I'll hold my hands up to and try and make us better. Lies, misinformation, back stabbing and abuse I'm quite prepared to take on and call out. Unfortunately, it comes with the role.    

Well said, Sir!!

4 hours ago, Bhamkillieken said:

So you imagine a bunch of men and women who care deeply about our club sit around the table at Trust meetings and plot regime change ? Do you actually believe that ? 

6 hours ago, Fudger said:

Bit strange folk giving up their time and money to run a supporters trust have to arrange meetings to justify themselves to other fans who don’t contribute to the trust. 

If it was me, I’d wonder why the f**k I even bothered. 

It’s me who’s being asked to give up MY time, this as someone says is a forum for folk to express opinions etc , again it’s not that when you lot are absolutely crucifying Michael Johnston , but that’s ok is it not    Hypocrisy at its best 

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

So the Trust Director took time out of what no doubt us a busy schedule, and travelled to meet a fan, who didn’t have the decency to turn up. I suspect he chickened out and will never show up. Cathy really needs to try harder and work around his booze and rest days. Some people’s sense of entitlement and sheer bad manners never ceases to amaze. I wouldn’t spend a second more on him. 

I told them I’d be there but earlier than arranged , I was there , I have no need to explain to JIM or the ex mp but was going to anyway and still will.         Did any of you NAPM morons ever explain in person to mj how you stopped going to watch your team ???   Likely not          Anyway I’m off out now for a lovely meal and a whack of booze , be back here likely Monday night , enjoy your boring weekend hanging about a forum