Players back

Ngonge88

2 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

That’s too bad. He clearly has ability but his decision-making really, really hinders him.

He’s 20 years old. Youngest player outside of Cameron. Did his best last on his first loan. Still lots to learn no one  denies that. 
Liam is Happy for the experience and great memories of this.club. 
Recalled to cover the first team because other players away on Loan..Rhian Brewster and such. Nothing else to it. 

5 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

That’s too bad. He clearly has ability but his decision-making really, really hinders him.

I think he needs to toughen up more than anything .... teams were prepared for him and he loses appetite for the fight after a swift kick.  He ran Hamilton ragged until the guy put him up in the air an has taken hefty whacks in most other games.

A bit of the Colin McKee about him .... got the talent but is fairly easily nullified with one tackle.

1 minute ago, BigYin said:

Hasn’t really had the impact we hoped for since he came back in the summer. Saying that though makes us even more desperate for players now being 3 attacking options down on top of what we needed before they left.

If it is true that Miller is going back to Liverpool.... and hypothetically we could get Jordan Jones on loan for the rest of the season...  what would our collective reaction be?

Not thinking for a minute that it is realistic... even though Jones needs games and will have a point to prove.... but I would hold my nose while at the same time biting your hand off.  He would enhance the team hugely. 

10 minutes ago, Spitfire said:

He’s 20 years old. Youngest player outside of Cameron. Did his best last on his first loan. Still lots to learn no one  denies that. 
Recalled to cover the first team because other players away on Loan..Rhian Brewster and such. Nothing else to it. 

Recalled to cover the first team? I don’t think so. 

8 minutes ago, Spitfire said:

I hope he feels he has left a better player. Great to hear that he has enjoyed his time.

His goal at St Mirren was one of the most crucial in the SC era in my opinion.

Shame bout Millar, was really excited to see what he could do with an extended run in the team but it just hasn't worked. Arguably he's never a winger and hasn't been given a fair crack in his preferred position but at same time his final ball and return in terms of goals/assists has been poor. 

Without him the team has 0 pace now so definitely need replacements pronto 

42 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Miller away back to Liverpool seemingly.

Looked promising last term but had a torrid time of it since he came back in the summer. We desperately need somebody who can link up with Brophy. Even an auld guy, slow as f**k, but with loads of experience.

17 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

His goal at St Mirren was one of the most crucial in the SC era in my opinion.

I agree.

Edited by gdevoy

29 minutes ago, Spitfire said:

Good luck to him.

Didn't kick on as expected from last season but a lot of players didn't either.

Hopefully he has a good career ahead of him wherever he ends up.

Disappointed to hear he is going back to Liverpool at this stage but agreed he hasn't pushed on as much as he/we would have liked. Likely various factors in that. 

Good luck to him, seems a really decent young guy and definitely has talent. 

Sadly it's another attacking option down. Really hope AD has firm plans in place to address the obvious lack of creativity/pace in the team. 

1 hour ago, Spitfire said:

Didn't do much this season, but showed his potential last season. For me, it would have been nice to see him start more games this season, giving us more of an attacking outlet and a chance at a run in the team, but AA didn't play that way. Not sure Liam grabbed the chances he was given though.

Best of luck to him for the future.