Players back

Ngonge88

Not sure difference in performance over 2 spell is Liam's fault - deeper lying AA tactics has blunted whole forward line, look at Chris Burke.

I think last season wide men got ball in opposition half and were able to "break" this season they have had it 20 yards in our half whilst opposition have had chance to sit in.

Big difference attacking just the full-back as opposed the trying to beat 2 midfielders too.

Best wishes to him, got all the time in the World for players who always at least try their best every time they get on.

9 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Last season we had a wee guy who routinely got the team quickly 30 yards further up the park.

That silly boy is now being touted by the Daily SevCo  to teams in the English championship and will not be back at RP. 

Spot on, had he behaved properly he could and would have been welcomed back at Killie, he does have a smashing new set of gnashers, he will be “shining” in the clubs these days.

1 hour ago, superfan said:

You really should be embarrassed posting nonsense like this. Forget the past and look forward, positivity in the fan base breeds positivity in the team.

What have the club/players given fans to be positive about since the summer?

I dont agree in everybody being negative like this posts but there is a lot of "realistic" posts as apose to "Negative"

Really missed the football but still a bit scunnered but 1 point out of 18 in December and no goals scored. 3 games in a week with no improvement in personnel and as things stand we are worse than we were. I don't actually have any confidence we have any players on the verge of signing here. At best I think we'll repeat the panic final day window on the 31st. By then we could we very close to 11th.

150th year could be one to remember for all the wrong reasons 

On 1/9/2020 at 10:51 PM, Mclean07 said:

Now you’re talking.....think of the players round about him, though.

Ah, the glory that was Ernie Yard. 16 goals in 25 games and punted to Partick. Those were the days.

(Just checked; Ernie left just before Tommy arrived. Senility setting in.)

Edited by jasper
brain freeze