DT23

killieblue

Weird we extended his contract before AA was announced, i'm not 100% sure but pretty certain they don't show SPFL1 in Italy so why give him new contract when hadn't produced if for killie, only a couple of division below our level, think maybe championship is his level if i'm honest so no real big loss. 

1 minute ago, trenwick said:

Weird we extended his contract before AA was announced, i'm not 100% sure but pretty certain they don't show SPFL1 in Italy so why give him new contract when hadn't produced if for killie, only a couple of division below our level, think maybe championship is his level if i'm honest so no real big loss. 

We didn't. 

He signed his contract extension in September. 

Alessio was appointed in June. 

Just now, BR1869 said:

Surprised so many folk are writing him off as Championship level, we've barely seen him get a crack at Premiership level this season to be able to judge!

Strange one imo when we are so short of numbers.

This, never been given a fair crack at a regular start, clearly there will be reasons for that, but always thought he looked lively when coming on.

Not sure Kiltie is that much better than him, and we are crying out for forward players, this seems strange.

I really hope we know what we’re doing - with the two strikers, Millar and now Thomas going, we’re frighteningly short of attacking options even with Kiltie coming back. God help us if Burke gets injured. Surely we must have some signings lined up??? Although given the incompetence of the summer window, I’m not confident.

Just now, Pompey Exile said:

I wonder if it's a case of clear the decks to make space for incoming signings?

How much space do we need. We are well down on last season. We lost McAleny, Boyd, Ndjoli, Jones, Millar in the summer. We brought in four to replace in Millar, Sow, Jackson, St Clair. Three of those are now gone along with Thomas. 

1 hour ago, Guff92 said:

Is Rory Mckenzie a better option on the wing than Dom Thomas? Serious question wanting a serious answer.

If your looking for a traditional  going at the defender out and out winger then no 

If your wanting a hard working tacking sitting mid. who will break forward on a counter then probably yes  but you know this already as one fits our system and plays regular and the other doesn't. :)   

23 minutes ago, offday281 said:

If your looking for a traditional  going at the defender out and out winger then no 

If your wanting a hard working tacking sitting mid. who will break forward on a counter then probably yes  but you know this already as one fits our system and plays regular and the other doesn't. :)   

I’ll go with no then since that’s the question I asked and we already have dicker/power/el mak for the sitting mid role. Thanks for you response. :)

46 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

I’ll go with no then since that’s the question I asked and we already have dicker/power/el mak for the sitting mid role. Thanks for you response. :)

you didn't ask if we had better sitting midfielders though :7:

to everyone else .sorry I promise to stop replying to the Rory basher 

On topic DT I would of kept as an option off the bench . I hope we have 5 or 6 lined up with the numbers we have let go 

Edited by offday281