I saw XXXXXXX play

Bigdaw

Who are the most  famous playesr you have sen play live.

Maradona 1979 - Argentina came to Hampden as World Champions and a 17 year old Maradona played....And was amazing, Although i think my m8 said he was to one footed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4939092/Diego-Maradona-teenager-lit-Hampden-Park.html

Cruyff - Towards the end of his carrer i saw him in a UEFA Cup game for Feynoord against ST.Mirren, As he was my idol i had to go and see him play.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/st-mirren/when-johan-cruyff-came-to-paisley-1-4083277

Loved Football Italia, so when Oldco drew Parma I went to see them at Ibrox(yeah I know)  - what a team that was though:

Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram (who absolutely ran the show), Dino Baggio, Veron, Crespo, Balbo

Saw Parma again in a preseason with Celtic when Nakata and Adriano were playing for them.

Also used to work in London overseeing exams in the last week of the Champions league group stages, so have seen some belters there too.

Only big one that I really regret missing was Zidane at Hampden.

I went to a Roma match a couple of years ago when I was there on holiday. Totti was the most famous name on  the sheet but I was impressed by their striker, a guy called Mo Sallah that I had never heard of at the time.

Like many others I saw George Best play for Hibs and like George I dont recall much about it.

I saw Killie play Blackpool in the Anglo Scottish cup. Did Alan Ball play in that match or was he manager?