What's the earliest the EPL has been won?

7 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Enjoy your once in 30yr event, but in the main the supporters of that team remain a close second to sevconians.

And you remain stuck in the dark ages along with your clubs history. Absolutely fine with me, enjoy your weekend mate.

Mon the bin dippers.

2 hours ago, Guff92 said:

And you remain stuck in the dark ages along with your clubs history. Absolutely fine with me, enjoy your weekend mate.

Mon the bin dippers.

Is the dark ages!!!! Aye very good, as I said your club fans are almost on a par with the sevconians, so you enjoy your once is 30yr event.

4 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Is the dark ages!!!! Aye very good, as I said your club fans are almost on a par with the sevconians, so you enjoy your once is 30yr event.

Your so deluded mate. And yes, stuck in the dark ages. Your man Rashford fought for kids lunches/poverty and you still go on about Liverpool being bin dippers etc whilst the food banks in Liverpool help feed even the manc population. Get with the times or get yourself some education. 

Sevconians? Loyalists and bigots? Jesus Christ. You seriously can’t think that. Have a bit of class mate.... appreciate greatness. 

5 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Congratulations to Liverpool for winning the weakest English premiership in twenty years. Credit where it’s due, they were by far the best of an average bunch. 

I guess the champions league last year was “weak” too? Love the bitterness.

8 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

I guess the champions league last year was “weak” too? Love the bitterness.

Let’s be honest, Liverpool bored Barca to sleep then hit them with a sucker punch to setup the weakest champions league final ever. There have been stronger teams in the fa cup final. 

1 minute ago, Zorro said:

Let’s be honest, Liverpool bored Barca to sleep then hit them with a sucker punch to setup the weakest champions league final ever. There have been stronger teams in the fa cup final. 

For once I’m speechless. What’s the point haha.

14 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

For once I’m speechless. What’s the point haha.

Are you a scouser? I wish more of them were speechless. That has to be the worst accent on the planet. I’d give up lager if It meant I never had to hear Slippy G’s nasally whinging ever again. 

2 hours ago, Guff92 said:

Your so deluded mate. And yes, stuck in the dark ages. Your man Rashford fought for kids lunches/poverty and you still go on about Liverpool being bin dippers etc whilst the food banks in Liverpool help feed even the manc population. Get with the times or get yourself some education. 

Sevconians? Loyalists and bigots? Jesus Christ. You seriously can’t think that. Have a bit of class mate.... appreciate greatness. 

Show some class yourself then,  your crawing is OF like, your clubs fans have an entitlement worthy of Sevco.

Your obsession with United shines through, when you've won 1 league title in 30 years.

As for appreciating greatness, 1 title in 30 years is nowhere near greatness,  the fact they you even made that comment shows the kwvem of delusion your mob have.  As I said sevconian.

Edited by Beaker71

1 hour ago, Beaker71 said:

Show some class yourself then,  your crawing is OF like, your clubs fans have an entitlement worthy of Sevco.

Your obsession with United shines through, when you've won 1 league title in 30 years.

As for appreciating greatness, 1 title in 30 years is nowhere near greatness,  the fact they you even made that comment shows the kwvem of delusion your mob have.  As I said sevconian.

I’m not obsessed with United mate. I don’t even hate them. Their fall from grace has made them somewhat irrelevant to any football related discussion.

Klopps been here for 4 years, 1 Europa league final (lost) 2 champions league finals (lost 1 won 1) came second with 97 points, 97 points that Man Utd have never achieved but YET, you want to tell me that this season has been poor?
This is greatness and to a man this Liverpool team has knocked it out the park. We will only get better whilst Man United fall for the idea that Ole is going to be some sort of success as a football manager. Your in a complete and utter mess as a club and I could not care less about you. I’ve many man united supporting friends who I can sympathise with, I’ve been there through the decline, I know how it feels. But you sir, aren’t get sympathy from me.

Only sevconian behaviour here is you and your very strange and out of fashion hatred towards Liverpool, not only as a football team, but as a culture. 

36 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

I’m not obsessed with United mate. I don’t even hate them. Their fall from grace has made them somewhat irrelevant to any football related discussion.

Klopps been here for 4 years, 1 Europa league final (lost) 2 champions league finals (lost 1 won 1) came second with 97 points, 97 points that Man Utd have never achieved but YET, you want to tell me that this season has been poor?
This is greatness and to a man this Liverpool team has knocked it out the park. We will only get better whilst Man United fall for the idea that Ole is going to be some sort of success as a football manager. Your in a complete and utter mess as a club and I could not care less about you. I’ve many man united supporting friends who I can sympathise with, I’ve been there through the decline, I know how it feels. But you sir, aren’t get sympathy from me.

Only sevconian behaviour here is you and your very strange and out of fashion hatred towards Liverpool, not only as a football team, but as a culture. 

Ha ha classless and clueless in one package.   That's sevconian behaviour and just like you.

2 hours ago, Gazza said:

At least they never killed anyone winning it although after last night where thousands were congregating firing fireworks etc that might not be true but it won’t be their fault obviously.

They should have gone to a beach to congregate, then that would be fine, obviously.

6 hours ago, Gazza said:

Obviously NOT you melt, a stabbing as well lovely they’ll blame Chelsea fans.

What are you on about? 
The club have came out with a statement to tell the fans NOT to do this, what else are you looking for? I’m not there. I think it’s a stupid idea and pointless, just wait for the parade when it’s safe.

What’s this got to do with Chelsea fans? 

Are you as passionate about this as you are with the protests and the beach gatherings that have been in a much bigger scale? Or does that not matter? I’ve done my bit, I go to work I come home and I’ve not seen the majority of family for months so I’m hardly a “melt”. Sorry that I’m happy my club have won the league for the first time in my existence, f**k me.

2 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

What are you on about? 
The club have came out with a statement to tell the fans NOT to do this, what else are you looking for? I’m not there. I think it’s a stupid idea and pointless, just wait for the parade when it’s safe.

What’s this got to do with Chelsea fans? 

Are you as passionate about this as you are with the protests and the beach gatherings that have been in a much bigger scale? Or does that not matter? I’ve done my bit, I go to work I come home and I’ve not seen the majority of family for months so I’m hardly a “melt”. Sorry that I’m happy my club have won the league for the first time in my existence, f**k me.

All those protesting etc during this lockdown should have have been dealt with then you wouldn’t have this problem of mass gatherings,so yes it does matter. the mayor of Liverpool warned about this and was shot down in flames by the spirit of shankly mob ,and if you don’t know that Liverpool tried to claim heysel was Chelsea fans you have your head up your arse ,of course your happy they have won the league for the first time in 30 years I would be too but let’s not be kidded about their fans no matter what the media try and spin Victim fc offended by everything ashamed of nothing

15 minutes ago, Gazza said:

All those protesting etc during this lockdown should have have been dealt with then you wouldn’t have this problem of mass gatherings,so yes it does matter. the mayor of Liverpool warned about this and was shot down in flames by the spirit of shankly mob ,and if you don’t know that Liverpool tried to claim heysel was Chelsea fans you have your head up your arse ,of course your happy they have won the league for the first time in 30 years I would be too but let’s not be kidded about their fans no matter what the media try and spin Victim fc offended by everything ashamed of nothing

That’s your opinion mate.

“Spirit of Shankly mob” have done a lot for the food banks as well as fight to cap away ticket prices maybe if your head wasn’t up your arse you wouldn’t tarnish us all with the same brush. 

Can’t believe how raging you are, I’m guessing your a united fan? See anytime you won the league, I wasn’t arsed about you, we were terrible and became irrelevant to most “title races”. I was more concerned at the mess we were in, maybe you should do the same. 

4 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

That’s your opinion mate.

“Spirit of Shankly mob” have done a lot for the food banks as well as fight to cap away ticket prices maybe if your head wasn’t up your arse you wouldn’t tarnish us all with the same brush. 

Can’t believe how raging you are, I’m guessing your a united fan? See anytime you won the league, I wasn’t arsed about you, we were terrible and became irrelevant to most “title races”. I was more concerned at the mess we were in, maybe you should do the same. 

Stating facts and I’m no your mate