What's the earliest the EPL has been won?

45 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

That’s your opinion mate.

“Spirit of Shankly mob” have done a lot for the food banks as well as fight to cap away ticket prices maybe if your head wasn’t up your arse you wouldn’t tarnish us all with the same brush. 

More deflection from the brilliantly names victim fc.   Nothing is ever your fault, nothing.  It's always someone else to blame, or its OK cos we do good work for foodbanks, etc.

Should you lor be happy, yes, but let's call a spade a spade here.  Once again and as usual the fans of this club have shown that they are a shower of arseholes of the highest order.  They have zero regard for anyone but themselves, zero regard for the laws of the land unless it suits them, zero regard for their clubs reputation, zero regard for doing as they are asked.

Sevco like as usual.

33 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

More deflection from the brilliantly names victim fc.   Nothing is ever your fault, nothing.  It's always someone else to blame, or its OK cos we do good work for foodbanks, etc.

Should you lor be happy, yes, but let's call a spade a spade here.  Once again and as usual the fans of this club have shown that they are a shower of arseholes of the highest order.  They have zero regard for anyone but themselves, zero regard for the laws of the land unless it suits them, zero regard for their clubs reputation, zero regard for doing as they are asked.

Sevco like as usual.

And those same rats that were fighting with police setting fire to public buildings and stabbing each other we’re probably out clapping NHS and key workers every Thursday VERMIN but it’s ok they donate to food banks. Only the media are deluded by these loveable Liverpool fans .

2 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Sevco like as usual.

Who am I blaming here? I said that the people who were down the docks are idiots and should have waited for the parade. Your arguing with yourself.

Man united fans have never done anything wrong, ever? Your obsession is ridiculous. We won the league, your team are dug meat, it’s not the end of the world. 

1 hour ago, Guff92 said:

Who am I blaming here? I said that the people who were down the docks are idiots and should have waited for the parade. Your arguing with yourself.

Man united fans have never done anything wrong, ever? Your obsession is ridiculous. We won the league, your team are dug meat, it’s not the end of the world. 

Can you pergaps tell me when Man U fans have been involved in serious events?  Your clubs fans involvement in all sorts are too numerous to mention.

Lad hasn’t seen the videos from Friday I’m guessing.

Gazza , you know that there’s no talking to them .

Coppers tending to a guy that’s been stabbed are getting bottles bounced off them and it’s all a big laugh.

Liver Birds building nearly set on fire by a sharpshooter firework cheekie chappie  

Edited by killie billies pal

10 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Can you pergaps tell me when Man U fans have been involved in serious events?  Your clubs fans involvement in all sorts are too numerous to mention.

What planet you on fella? United fans turned up outside their star player's house masked up in balaclavas with a banner that literally threatened to kill him because he considered joining a different football club. That's just one off the top of my head, this is literally like watching celtic and rangers fans having digs with the other trying to claim sort of innocence, it's sad that you don't even realise it. 

Yer heed is buried firmly in the sand.

2 hours ago, Dieter's Heeder said:

What planet you on fella? United fans turned up outside their star player's house masked up in balaclavas with a banner that literally threatened to kill him because he considered joining a different football club. That's just one off the top of my head, this is literally like watching celtic and rangers fans having digs with the other trying to claim sort of innocence, it's sad that you don't even realise it. 

Yer heed is buried firmly in the sand.

Ok one disgraceful thing.  You really want a list of the pish the other scum mob get up to.

Ammonia thrown at players, busses bricked with players, heysel,  Istanbul (where thousands extra rushed the Security to get in without tickets.

This isnt burying head in sand at all, its calling out deflection and  whataboutery to play the victim card by Scoucers as per usual.

2 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Ok one disgraceful thing.  You really want a list of the pish the other scum mob get up to.

Ammonia thrown at players, busses bricked with players, heysel,  Istanbul (where thousands extra rushed the Security to get in without tickets.

This isnt burying head in sand at all, its calling out deflection and  whataboutery to play the victim card by Scoucers as per usual.

Aye that's it. Just one disgraceful thing. The only disgraceful thing any Man United fans have ever been involved in, if that's what makes you happy. As I say, this is like watching the old firm (when that was a thing) arguing amongst themselves. It's almost the definition of burying your head in the sand, the fact you've convinced yourself this is anything other than that is scary. 

Edited by Dieter's Heeder

I can’t see why football fans of whatever persuasion can’t be adult enough to appreciate a very special set of players and manager when they achieve something. Biggest winning margin of an EPL season and earliest in games played to win it. Unbelievable consistency over 2 seasons and a balls-out philosophy of total energy and commitment to their manager’s principles. A near miss last season and highest ever second place pts total in a thrilling title race, won by an exceptionally good City team. Most teams would have been unable to put that disappointment aside and come back stronger, Liverpool did so with the same group of players.

Every club has a percentage of arseholes who follow them and the last two pages of seethe and whataboutery are sad and fail to comment on a very, very good football side who are collecting a lot of big prizes and seem to have the desire to keep doing so.