What's the earliest the EPL has been won?

39 minutes ago, casual observer said:

I can’t see why football fans of whatever persuasion can’t be adult enough to appreciate a very special set of players and manager when they achieve something. Biggest winning margin of an EPL season and earliest in games played to win it. Unbelievable consistency over 2 seasons and a balls-out philosophy of total energy and commitment to their manager’s principles. A near miss last season and highest ever second place pts total in a thrilling title race, won by an exceptionally good City team. Most teams would have been unable to put that disappointment aside and come back stronger, Liverpool did so with the same group of players.

Every club has a percentage of arseholes who follow them and the last two pages of seethe and whataboutery are sad and fail to comment on a very, very good football side who are collecting a lot of big prizes and seem to have the desire to keep doing so. 

Yip Current European, World and now English Champions

Edited by killie1961
missing world

47 minutes ago, casual observer said:

I can’t see why football fans of whatever persuasion can’t be adult enough to appreciate a very special set of players and manager when they achieve something. Biggest winning margin of an EPL season and earliest in games played to win it. Unbelievable consistency over 2 seasons and a balls-out philosophy of total energy and commitment to their manager’s principles. A near miss last season and highest ever second place pts total in a thrilling title race, won by an exceptionally good City team. Most teams would have been unable to put that disappointment aside and come back stronger, Liverpool did so with the same group of players.

Every club has a percentage of arseholes who follow them and the last two pages of seethe and whataboutery are sad and fail to comment on a very, very good football side who are collecting a lot of big prizes and seem to have the desire to keep doing so. 

Very well put.

Just wish people could see it for what it is instead of dragging off the field issues into it. People should appreciate what Liverpool have done. We finished 2nd and instead of going mental in the transfer window we signed a defender for 1.5 million for the future whilst Man City spent how much? Klopp had/has faith in this group of players.

I hate Man City but for them to win last season the way they did was unbelievable and I can appreciate that. 

Just a shame a minority of supporters couldn’t just wait for the parade when it’s safe to do so. I for one will be there... whenever that may be.

Liverpool have been excellent for 3 years, a well deserved Title this season. And unfortunately, the celebrations scene's shouldn't have happened, it's as simple as that. However, calling all the support "vermin" is way off the mark, every club has it's idiot's, and if Killie had won something, you think nobody would have celebrated, even during this time?

On 6/28/2020 at 11:09 PM, Guff92 said:

Very well put.

Just wish people could see it for what it is instead of dragging off the field issues into it. People should appreciate what Liverpool have done. We finished 2nd and instead of going mental in the transfer window we signed a defender for 1.5 million for the future whilst Man City spent how much? Klopp had/has faith in this group of players.

I hate Man City but for them to win last season the way they did was unbelievable and I can appreciate that. 

Just a shame a minority of supporters couldn’t just wait for the parade when it’s safe to do so. I for one will be there... whenever that may be.

Like this one

20190602_191200.jpg

20190602_165809.jpg

On 6/28/2020 at 10:16 PM, casual observer said:

Couldn't have put it any better casual observer. 

Guff92, gazza and beaker hang your heads in shame 

Your posts have been embarrassing. 

As I've stated earlier on in this thread, I like Liverpool fc because of family ties I have down there. Calling their fans vermin, victim fc, bloody hell!! Liverpool food banks actually are feeding the people of Manchester?!? 

A very sad thread. 

3 hours ago, seedsy said:

Couldn't have put it any better casual observer. 

Guff92, gazza and beaker hang your heads in shame 

Your posts have been embarrassing. 

As I've stated earlier on in this thread, I like Liverpool fc because of family ties I have down there. Calling their fans vermin, victim fc, bloody hell!! Liverpool food banks actually are feeding the people of Manchester?!? 

A very sad thread. 

Explain why I should hang my head in shame? Or is my username a typo