Celtic game

Killieboykfc

15 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

They don't want people to buy physical tickets which I get, but at the same time don't have a method in place to identify Killie supporters to enable them to buy online. 

Have to say I was surprised to see the number of young folk queueing at the pods yesterday for tickets when this old, decrepit, geezer (me) had his ticket code on his phone. 

Think a fair few don't have a bankcard/creditcard that is suitable to cover the purchase going by a remark a couple of young guys made.

Don't quite understand the Celtic game being tickets only in person, surely if you have used the app at least two or three times this season say you would be registered on TicketCo's system and could then buy online? I understand F2F if you have not used the system before but would assume regular online purchasers would be ok to still use the TicketCo app?

Edited by tanerba'Tam

9 minutes ago, tanerba'Tam said:

Think a fair few don't have a bankcard/creditcard that is suitable to cover the purchase going by a remark a couple of young guys made.

Don't quite understand the Celtic game being tickets only in person, surely if you have used the app at least two or three times this season say you would be registered on TicketCo's system and could then buy online? I understand F2F if you have not used the system before but would assume regular online purchasers would be ok to still use the TicketCo app?

Yeah, I can't understand why they won't let you buy online

Every other club let you buy online for OF games as long as you have a purchase history.

I'm massively in favour of online sales but we are, not for the first time, making an arse of something that should be simple.

38 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Yeah, I can't understand why they won't let you buy online

Every other club let you buy online for OF games as long as you have a purchase history.

I'm massively in favour of online sales but we are, not for the first time, making an arse of something that should be simple.

I'm sure folk travelling from outside immediate area are put off coming to the OF games due to this, as you point out why can other Clubs do it and we can't?

32 minutes ago, tanerba'Tam said:

I'm sure folk travelling from outside immediate area are put off coming to the OF games due to this, as you point out why can other Clubs do it and we can't?

I live outside of Ayrshire and am put off for all ticket away games with the 7 quid postage. I just get a friend to pick up which isn’t a problem but I don’t think other fans who live outwith killie should be penalised with a 7 quid postage because they don’t have family or friends in killie. IMO a member of club staff should be able to, on all ticket away days, be at the away end at a certain time (20 mins) and hand out those tickets to those with ID / ref number. The club staff get comps Anyway so it wouldn’t be a huge job as not many games are all ticket. The ticket process needs an overhaul and hopefully that is something the trust can raise with the club. An online membership scheme etc could be an idea. Might be worth advertising to university students that could tie it in with uni work and pay them back in free tickets and their meals for example. Just an idea.

2 hours ago, trenwick said:

It's real doesn't help when the ticketing co assign details against the free child season ticket when your trying to buy tickets for the cup game so you have to attend the shop in person.

This annoyed me aswell. Great that you get a link sent to your phone to buy your own seat but there really should be a tick box when you hit the link allowing you to select what seats you want. I've got 2 adults 2 kids on the account but only the 2 adults were going to QP game. No way to remove the 2 kids tickets so i ended up buying for another area to save the tenner. 

Some folk will have 5/6 tickets on one account but maybe only 4 can make it. Shouldn't be a massive issue to fix so I'll contact ticketco and hopefully be fixed by next time, hopefully next round.

1 hour ago, DuncD said:

I live outside of Ayrshire and am put off for all ticket away games with the 7 quid postage. I just get a friend to pick up which isn’t a problem but I don’t think other fans who live outwith killie should be penalised with a 7 quid postage because they don’t have family or friends in killie. IMO a member of club staff should be able to, on all ticket away days, be at the away end at a certain time (20 mins) and hand out those tickets to those with ID / ref number. The club staff get comps Anyway so it wouldn’t be a huge job as not many games are all ticket. The ticket process needs an overhaul and hopefully that is something the trust can raise with the club. An online membership scheme etc could be an idea. Might be worth advertising to university students that could tie it in with uni work and pay them back in free tickets and their meals for example. Just an idea.

Get off this forum. 

That's far too sensible.