Nicke Kabamba

Dieter's Heeder

My cousin's husband is connected to Hartlepool United. He thinks Kabamba will do better playing with better players and a bigger club. So Killie might just fit the bill. 

With my QOS hat on reminds me of Ted McMinn you never knew what he was going to do next. Brilliant one minute trips over his feet the next. I think I am going to like Karamba.

2 hours ago, Steppskillie said:

My cousin's husband is connected to Hartlepool United. He thinks Kabamba will do better playing with better players and a bigger club. So Killie might just fit the bill. 

With my QOS hat on reminds me of Ted McMinn you never knew what he was going to do next. Brilliant one minute trips over his feet the next. I think I am going to like Karamba.

Your right about Ted. Played against him many times and Ted had a great self belief but not a clue what he was doing next. Big man now lives in Derby.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:15 PM, KillieBus said:

Maybe a miss but surely with two defenders between him and the goal, it simply can't be an open goal?

I don't think the second defender came into play. He was running back, practically level with Kabamba.

He should have shown a lot more composure. 

Give him the benefit of the doubt on his debut. 

First time I’ve seen him. I can see the Colin Nish comparison. He looks a nuisance, will try to link up and will sclaff in a decent number of goals. A good addition.

I think he and Brophy, potentially, look a good partnership, bringing different things to the table.

My only concern with a 4-4-2 is the variety of the personnel we have. Two technical wingers lacking pace, two good defensive midfielders lacking pace AND creativity.

If we go 4-4–2, as hinted by Dyer, I think the full backs will need to be given more influence going forward.

Edited by NorfolkG

1 hour ago, NorfolkG said:

First time I’ve seen him. I can see the Colin Nish comparison. He looks a nuisance, will try to link up and will sclaff in a decent number of goals. A good addition.

I think he and Brophy, potentially, look a good partnership, bringing different things to the table.

My only concern with a 4-4-2 is the variety of the personnel we have. Two technical wingers lacking pace, two good defensive midfielders lacking pace AND creativity.

If we go 4-4–2, as hinted by Dyer, I think the full backs will need to be given more influence going forward.

If we play 4-4-2 i think Dicker is the one to drop. If he does not win his tackle he is unable to chase back. Also his range of passing is not great. Good reader of the game and good composure on the game when he has time and two midfielders in front of him.  Mo has energy and a good range of passing , But he is not suited to being the advanced Midfielder out of three....At least in home games i would like to see us play someone behind a centre forward , for me its Kiltie.