Chris Burke

Dillinger

1 minute ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Absolutely different class. Model professional as well, we've been lucky to have him for the past couple of years. Hope he can keep going for a while yet! 

We should have forget all the facility and hospitality upgrades and put all the capital into buying a cryogenic chamber for Burke!

26 minutes ago, Neilly said:

6 assists in one game i could only find xavi he had 4 it’s a world record 

They were saying on Sportscene it was a world record, but there was so much silly giggling and joking on the programme tonight it was hard to tell if they were being serious or not. I really hope it is a record. Either way Burke is a class act and we’re lucky to have him.

35 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

A few people are saying it's a world record. Totally deserved, Burke is just a class player

I'd be surprised if six assists was a world record.

The 36 goals Arbroath scored against Bon Accord would have been set up by 10 outfield players, as they didn't have subs in those days.

With an average of 3.6 assists per player, it's likely that one player assisted more than six. 

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

Only time that's going to happen. Would settle for another two tonight, but this time the other team has a defence, unlike Saturday. 

They are susceptible to cross balls apparently so that just might have got them thinking a bit. Often there is the chance others can sneak in for a goal if they are concentrating on marking big Stu!