Celtic home, Fred

CB

Just now, Ngonge88 said:

Would have power off first. But agree about kiltie coming on

Power is reading the game better.  He had a few mins where his passing was really slack but I would hope this wouldn’t continue.  We need someone with a range of passing in the middle of the park and I don’t think we currently have anyone.  

3 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

If a team scores all its shots on target, with us not converting either of our very close calls, that would be flattering.

They have had more than the aforementioned shots on target. I merely mentioned the 2 clear cut chances that they should have scored. No point looking at it through blue tinted specs 

Just now, Thebigguy68 said:

Makrini is the person we need to change. Evident after first few games. Folks saying he best player etc..,emperors new clothes..poor..,.get rid..

He’s been very good for us. Someone posted his stats on here in terms of ball winning: he is one of the best in the league. The issue is he’s being asked to play a role he isn’t a natural in, ie supporting the striker when he is very obviously a DM.

I do think his firm has dipped though.

My preference would be Power and El Makrini with a more creative player in front. But not tonight. Not with the squad we have. Tonight it is about keeping it as right as possible.

Just now, NorfolkG said:

My preference would be Power and El Makrini with a more creative player in front. But not tonight. Not with the squad we have. Tonight it is about keeping it as right as possible.

Conpletely agree. 

I don’t think we can create many chances with Mak, Dicker and Power all in there together 

1 minute ago, DuncD said:

They have had more than the aforementioned shots on target. I merely mentioned the 2 clear cut chances that they should have scored. No point looking at it through blue tinted specs 

No point is making shots on target an arbitrary barometer either.

Four of the five best chances of the game have resulted in either a shot off target or no shot at all.

Just now, NorfolkG said:

No point is making shots on target an arbitrary barometer either.

Four of the five best chances of the game have resulted in either a shot off target or no shot at all.

Of course it’s not. Your really not understanding the basic point that I said it’s disappointing we haven’t had a shot on target in first 45 and they have missed 2 more clear goal cut chances to make it 3 nil to them. 

Having to watch on a phone at work but thought we did ok. Press has been decent and they don’t look comfortable against Kabamba. We are far better than we were in the league pre Christmas imo. If we can get that bit extra in attack there is a goal to be had. 

Goal was a bit disappointing. It shows when your luck is in you benefit. A deflection first then a slip from Power and a touch on the ball that sat perfectly for Edouard.

Dicker and Power doing well in midfield for me. Battling away and Celtic know they are in a game. There was space for Bunn early on behind Frimpong. 

Just now, DuncD said:

Of course it’s not. Your really not understanding the basic point that I said it’s disappointing we haven’t had a shot on target in first 45 and they have missed 2 more clear goal cut chances to make it 3 nil to them. 

I understand the point.

I personally don’t care what chances look like. If they could have had 3, we could have had 2.

The only thing that actually matters is that they have 1 and we have 0.