Celtic home, Fred

CB

1 minute ago, Beaker71 said:

Danny boy Nicholas blaming the pitch for everything tonight.  Even before the game started sky were at it,  even some English wank who has never even been to f**king Kilmarnock was at it.

just simply go and get yer selves to f**k

The pitch is awful. If we had a grass park we would be having a go at other teams for pitches like that.

ĹWell, Dickers personal "s**tshow" continues. Not fit to wear the captains armband.

Amount of times he jogs back when we're under pressure. 

On a positive note I thought Kabamba did well on his first start, and Brophy looked more comfortable with a strike partner, apart from shooting from a tight angle when a square ball was on to I think it was power, but certainly looked better.

Very poor. Lucky to get away without a heavier defeat.

If Dyer, Fowler and the board are happy with the quality in our squad they will take us down.

With a bigger budget promised even before we sold Taylor, the investment in the squad has been scandalous.

Edited by skygod

• CB unpinned this topic
Just now, Souleycouley93 said:

Griffiths a paranoid loser. 

Kabamba a real handful ! looked good 

Bruce and Koprivec need to be replaced next game. 
Findlay being back makes such a difference. 

Power smashing wee Frimpong. Love to see that

Bruce has been rotten on his return. I’m not Del Fabro’s biggest fan either but he’s definitely the best we have to partner SF. 

I’d punt both keepers and get someone in, try our upmost to get Bachman back and make devlin no2.

Hamalainen going backwards. Confidence looking shot. Branescu better than Koprivec at least we are all sure of that now. Would still try for Bachmann. 

Findlay and DDF centre halves from now please. Looked lots better going 442. Get the ball forward quickly to Kabamba and Brophy and they should cause problems. I'd be very tempted to try Power and El Makrini as the two central midfielders. 

5 minutes ago, CDM1992 said:

Outrageous comments about Dicker on here, although to be expected on here. 

El Makrini on the other hand, deary me.

Glad I recorded the game to watch that Power tackle back though

Imagine Rory played the way Dicker played tonight.

This forum would be in meltdown!

Dicker was the big "I am" about how it was all AA's fault and the players showed great attitude amongst the "s**tshow"

Likes to talk a good game, but certainly isnt playing one.