Tims end

DrewWylie

1 hour ago, Bbk said:

The difference getting in and out of  our stands on weds  was day and night from the days we gave them both ends massive improvement for killie fans and well done to our club for doing this .

Yep

difference is night and day.

we have home games again v the old firm.

still can’t believe we have season ticket holders who continue to refuse to attend.

Hope so. We have now moved from a situation where we had maybe 2-2,500 home fans at these games to around 4,000 on Wednesday night..much better. 

On this occasion, have to give credit to the police, as well as the club. They seemed to have learned from the first home game against Rangers this season, and were well prepared and organised for this one, which has led to a much better experience for home fans.

Edited by Jedi2

On 1/24/2020 at 7:46 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Well seeing as you won't be at any of the games, your view is fairly irrelevant. Thankfully.

My view might be irrelevant as we'll be playing in the Championship next season. 

If only we had maximised our home revenues and brought in a half decent manager and players. 

We can have all four stands when we play Arbroath at home next season.

Edited by fraz65

16 hours ago, fraz65 said:

My view might be irrelevant as we'll be playing in the Championship next season. 

If only we had maximised our home revenues and brought in a half decent manager and players. 

We can have all four stands when we play Arbroath at home next season.

This

I was in Moffat last game of the season with several Huns behind me mouthing off the whole first half. Eventually I told them to beat it in no uncertain terms (and they did), and actually had a couple of killie fans have a go saying I was out of order and unnecessarily confrontational. “They paid their money like the rest of us” was an actual quote from a fellow Killie. I’m absolutely fine with them sitting amongst us if they’re respectful and don’t rip it, but I think we also need to be prepared to get them punted when they act snide. The entire purpose of taking away the two stands was to show we’re not willing to pander to their bullying tactics any more.