Saints away, Fred

CB

2 goalkeepers who are dreadful. 2 full backs who dont prevent crosses coming in. A midfield who dont create or score chances. A strikeforce that rarely score. A manager who shows no sign of being able to motivate players by having a lack of passion himself. And a board that have royally f**ked everything up. We have only 5 signed players for next season and as it stands no manager for next season so for me the games up the bubbles burst were heading for the abyss that is the championship and maybe worse nothing to suggest that we wont become the next Falkirk or partick down in the depths of the leagues and forgotten about

Just noticed we're level on points with St Johnstone, but they've got 2 games in hand.

f**k sake.

If Dyer thinks that team is good enough to move up the league, I despair.

Club, players, management all doing their best right now to erase all the good work done by Steve Clarke. 

If Dyer says "we just need to work harder", I'll spew. 

• CB unpinned this topic
5 minutes ago, Killietillidieu84 said:

2 goalkeepers who are dreadful. 2 full backs who dont prevent crosses coming in. A midfield who dont create or score chances. A strikeforce that rarely score. A manager who shows no sign of being able to motivate players by having a lack of passion himself. And a board that have royally f**ked everything up. We have only 5 signed players for next season and as it stands no manager for next season so for me the games up the bubbles burst were heading for the abyss that is the championship and maybe worse nothing to suggest that we wont become the next Falkirk or partick down in the depths of the leagues and forgotten about

Yet when all is said and done, we were sitting 5th and looking decent for a top half finish little over a month ago.

Something is truly rotten behind the scenes.