Saints away, Fred

CB

1 minute ago, Barneyboy said:

He was poor , the worrying thing is there doesn't seem to be any fight in the team today. Not many with pass marks, big game next week now.

They are all big games now , unfortunately we are the team everyone else wants to play . We are heading for the Championship unless there are some immediate and major changes and I see no likelihood of that sadly. 

Brutal to watch, every forward ball was a floaty loft in a kind of sort of general direction as players amble around watching St J win it... then back to being under pressure.

Alternated with either big lumps up the park that came straight back to us, or passing it oot for a throw in to St J.

Tired of hearing the phrase "working hard", get the fekkin basics sorted!
Pass and move (preferably not at a light jog pace), pressure the opposition when they have the ball, and every now and again.... have a shot at goal.

St Johnstone were poor, we were much poorer and never looked like scoring (again).
Bunn and Kiltie were invisible, Niko was shocking, keeper gives me the fear, and worst of all we no longer have the fight shown the previous campaign.
LLLLLLL ... losing mentality is hard to shake. Thanks for ruining another weekend Killie :( 

2 minutes ago, Mark Robertson said:

The team was s**te before SC came on board and are s**te after he left. Wonder what the common link is

But but but you cant say anything bad about our super players.

Majority of our players are s**te, and I'm serious. But hey ho the happy clappers will tell us they're great

We can’t change a thing we’re just the long suffering fans that team needs to wake the feck up right now, we don’t look interested we are in a nosedive ,bottom of the form table and in the kind of form that takes you down Ross c next then the jambos what the feck are they going to do about it.Dyer never took his hands out his pockets,Dicker one of his poorest games,Niko and SOD jeez block something anyway I’m off for a drink in a dark room

Just out of interest read it and weep. I have spent over 400 Quid on travel and admission watching this drivel and thats without the pies

Form: Last 8 matches (HOME AND AWAY)

GP W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Rangers 8 7 1 0 19 4 +15 22
2 Celtic 8 7 0 1 18 7 +11 21
3 Motherwell 8 6 0 2 13 5 +8 18
4 Livingston 8 4 3 1 15 6 +9 15
5 Aberdeen 8 3 2 3 9 11 -2 11
6 Hibernian 8 3 1 4 10 12 -2 10
7 St Johnstone 8 2 4 2 4 7 -3 10
8 St Mirren 8 2 2 4 7 11 -4 8
9 Ross County 8 2 2 4 7 14 -7 8
10 Hamilton 8 2 1 5 6 9 -3 7
11 Hearts 8 0 3 5 3 10 -7 3
12 Kilmarnock 8 0 2 6 3 12 -9 2

Calmed down a wee bit with a cup of tea.

I'm hoping Alex Dyer is just one of these guys who underplays what he says.

Hopefully, he and JF will have a good creative midfielder lined up.  

Ryan Gauld or Billy Gilmour. Or both.  (Yes....I know, I know. Don't burst my bubble.)

Mulumbu's not going to give up 10k a week to play for us. But surely between the 2 of them, they know of a wiley old playmaker or a hungry young attacking mid.

If not, it makes not going for Gary Holt a worse decision day by day.  

Really poor result against a poor side. No signs there to suggest that things will be different against Ross County and Hearts. We have taken an incredibly lazy option by simply appointing Dyer...nice guy and all that, but a No.1? Never even looked at or considered any other candidates. Also, why sack AA but keep Donati on as assistant?

Seems no chance of changing manager again between now and the end of the season.

Meanwhile a 'maybe' 1 or 2 players still to come in.....we needed probably 6 or 7 in this window.