Gary Holt

boydiesback

Alex should be under pressure. Of the 7 defeats he has managed 5 of them. 

Next league games are Ross County home

Hearts with Liam Boyce away

Rangers home

Hibs Home

Celtic Way

Tough run of fixtures as because we have lost to Livi, st johnstone, St Mirren , Ross County we need to get more than just one win from these fixtures. I would say if he lose against Ross County and Hearts he needs to go. 

1 minute ago, kfc_superteam said:

Alex should be under pressure. Of the 7 defeats he has managed 5 of them. 

Next league games are Ross County home

Hearts with Liam Boyce away

Rangers home

Hibs Home

Celtic Way

Tough run of fixtures as because we have lost to Livi, st johnstone, St Mirren , Ross County we need to get more than just one win from these fixtures. I would say if he lose against Ross County and Hearts he needs to go. 

All this and all teams below us except Hearts have at least 1 game in hand over us.

We're friar tucked

Still no thanks on the Gary Locke front even if he did want our gig. When we sacked AA there was a lot of talk of the Martindale factor in Livi’s success. I think there is a lot of truth in that. Now we are really s**te Gary Locke is our saviour on his own. Don’t think so although he certainly could not make things any worse. The board have made a series of utterly baffling decisions. 

Seriously, if you were Gary Holt why the Feck would you even consider moving to us. You're doing a great job at Livi, moving on up the league, well liked by fans and players - to us - in freefall, players that don't give a feck bar a few, a board that are absolutely honking and a support that are rightly becoming completely scunnered.

1 hour ago, Mojike and Bod said:

Bowie doesn’t rate Holt for some bizzare Irrational reason. Not a big enough name for him. Blinded by the shiny shiny is Billy. What Bowie knows about football he could write on the back of a postage stamp with a marker pen. Should stick to clearing sewerage. 

Or maybe he asked a taxi driver for advice like craig brown did in Portugal

I fear the chance for Holt is gone at least until the summer. He strikes me as a decent honourable guy. Had he been approached in December when AA left then perhaps he’d have come as Livi would have had January to sort a replacement during the break. Now I don’t think he’d leave them in the lurch especially not to step on boar the runaway train that is Killie at the moment

Todays game was the real test of our apparent recovery following the cup and a good performance against league champions.

The outcome has however confirmed we are in a mess and now fighting relegation.  The bottom two places this year are likely to be relegated as the top few in the championship are more than a match for us at the moment.

It should have been 2-0 as our penalty was outside the box. We didn't manage a shot on target in the second half.  Very poor.

19 minutes ago, stewartonpie said:

Seriously, if you were Gary Holt why the Feck would you even consider moving to us. You're doing a great job at Livi, moving on up the league, well liked by fans and players - to us - in freefall, players that don't give a feck bar a few, a board that are absolutely honking and a support that are rightly becoming completely scunnered.

He co-manages a team with Martindale and all paid for by 1500 fans if you believe it.