This board's era

Squirrelhumper

1 minute ago, superfan said:

I would suggest from your total lack of evidence you have just made this up. It was the case before that the hotel HAD a contract with the club. It went to tender in a free market.

We’re really getting off point here. Quite frankly, I couldn’t care less about the hotel. You’re the one that asked the question about the hotel. 
Again, where’s your evidence to suggest I’m incorrect? 

Again I cannot understand what some of us are saying in regards to Bowie let's try and imagine where we would have been now( Patrick thistle,his,dundeeutd, have been mentioned on other threads ) if he hadn't invested in our club sure there have been mistakes made this season but at least we are where we are due to his investment in the first place!

1 minute ago, Bbk said:

Again I cannot understand what some of us are saying in regards to Bowie let's try and imagine where we would have been now( Patrick thistle,his,dundeeutd, have been mentioned on other threads ) if he hadn't invested in our club sure there have been mistakes made this season but at least we are where we are due to his investment in the first place!

Couldn’t agree more! I shudder to think where we’d be right now.

Just now, The Hunter said:

We’re really getting off point here. Quite frankly, I couldn’t care less about the hotel. You’re the one that asked the question about the hotel. 
Again, where’s your evidence to suggest I’m incorrect? 

Your inability to substantiate the point shows that your point was without foundation. You are correct of course that it is off the original point. 

4 minutes ago, Bbk said:

He deserves credit for everything he has done and we look at those clubs and wonder where we could have been. At the same time we are in the same or similar positions to those clubs when they went into free fall. “Too good to go down” or just off the back of a good season. Standing by a good guy or sacking someone who wasn’t perhaps as bad as we thought. 

On 1/25/2020 at 5:05 PM, Squirrelhumper said:

Sleepwalking to relegation. 

Fair play to them. That's some achievement. 

7 league defeats ina row inleague? At least the boardroom looks nice. 

Look at who’s on the board , at least bb admits he’s not the football man , the other 2 ffs man , as for James fowler what the f**k is he doing ??

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 8:49 AM, The Hunter said:

It is, when all the catering for a match day comes from it!

There is no link with the Park Hotel. All stock is purchased by Kilmarnock FC. All matchday catering is provided by Kilmarnock FC chefs, on site, and all matchday waiting staff are employed by the club. All profits earned from the 3 hospitality suites and the Killie Club are retained, in full, by the football club.

On 1/27/2020 at 9:48 AM, The Hunter said:

I guarantee you it is. The club gain a small percentage from match day hospitality. Conflict of interests? Again, happy to apologise  if our silent board can confirm otherwise!

Look forward to your apology. 

Club employs their own chefs on match days.

The previous deal was one organised by a previous board and was reported to be not bringing much revenue at all to the club , following its end and the changes this season along with the new lounges and staff will be interesting too see if revenues increase now its all “in house”

Was bit surprised to recently notice the Park Hotel advertising its own hospitality package deal for a home game , including a match ticket  in direct competition to the clubs own deals 

9 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

The previous deal was one organised by a previous board and was reported to be not bringing much revenue at all to the club , following its end and the changes this season along with the new lounges and staff will be interesting too see if revenues increase now its all “in house”

Was bit surprised to recently notice the Park Hotel advertising its own hospitality package deal for a home game , including a match ticket  in direct competition to the clubs own deals 

I presumed that was in partnership with the club. If it isn’t, they are undercutting and offering season ticket holders the normal package for £55 this Saturday in the new box. Much better value.