This board's era

Squirrelhumper

2 hours ago, BoydsFace said:

No need to dramatise it to be any worse than it already is. 

The main issues in my opinion for the board, in terms of this season alone, are:

1. If AA was the choice in the summer then fair enough, however don't not give it to Dyer (who appeared to want it at that time) only to later s**te out the decision.
  2. Player recruitment was an absolute joke. Scoring goals was clearly our issue since January of last year, regardless of who the manager was.
  3. Whilst I understand the various confidentiality clauses on both sides I would have like to have heard some real explanation for Angelo leaving.  As it stands right now we all just assume that the board have f**ked up.  Whereas if they came out and said "This event or ongoing situation was happening and we couldn't allow it to continue".  At least that way we would know and then we could all make an informed decison whether we agreed with it or not.
  4. If you are then going to give Dyer the job just give him it on day one.  Don't make him a caretaker manager - wait until you lose 3 in a row without scoring and then give him the permanent job.  Regardless of Dyer's abilities and how much we as fans love him the timeline of events just made the board look like absolute idiots.
  5. Where is the visibility of the board?  Billy Bowie started to become quite a prominent figure in the media during the Clarke era........when we didn't really need him to be.  Since the Europa debacle I can't remember a single interview with BB.  I could be wrong but it seems that when things have gone badly the board have retreated into their shell.

6. WTF happened to the money we received from Taylor’s transfer?

11 hours ago, CBFC said:

Look forward to your apology. 

Club employs their own chefs on match days.

As promised, I apologise. I hadn’t realised they’d changed the way the catering works this season, after the recent upgraded suites. This wasn’t the case up til this season (the park suite disintegrated even have a fully functioning kitchen!!), and this was the information I was going with. Apologies to those offended.

Just now, The Hunter said:

As promised, I apologise. I hadn’t realised they’d changed the way the catering works this season, after the recent upgraded suites. This wasn’t the case up til this season (the park suite disintegrated even have a fully functioning kitchen!!), and this was the information I was going with. Apologies to those offended.

* didn’t even!

1 hour ago, The Hunter said:

No probs.

Big enough to apologise,  good enough for me.

Edited by CBFC

22 minutes ago, CBFC said:

You may be right, but it was nothing to do with GT transfer.

Maybe so, but I'm quite sure some of our off the park stuff will have been paid for with GT money, sports bar, hotel, behind moffat stand stuff.

Dont know who you are but you seem to have your nose right up the boards arse.

14 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

Maybe so, but I'm quite sure some of our off the park stuff will have been paid for with GT money, sports bar, hotel, behind moffat stand stuff.

He doesn’t have his nose up the boards arse, but his father is a LEGEND so would assume he’ll pick up some snippets

13 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

For the avoidance of doubt we need to sell players to balance the books and carry out capex to avoid the place falling to bits. 

6 minutes ago, Alan56 said:

For the avoidance of doubt we need to sell players to balance the books and carry out capex to avoid the place falling to bits. 

Of course we do, I totally understand and appreciate that. But the fall in our squad quality when we are supposed to have a "bigger budget" is shocking.

15 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

All that stuff i'm sure was in pipeline last season,  before the Taylor money. Improvements and repairs around stadium are part and parcel of every season at a football club. They're budgeted for at start of the season. The hotel isn't part of the Club so Killie funds won't be used to upgrade that.

24 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

So why are you quite sure?

What evidence do you have?

Sometimes you need to look at timescales and not put 2 and 2 together and come up with 5.