Alex Dyer

historyman

1 minute ago, Fudger said:

Extremely hypothetical: if the team come out on Saturday and beat RC emphatically......does AD get a reprieve? 

He probably does but we would be analysing the manner of the victory and he’d still be under pressure going into Wednesday nights game. Only a run of positive results and performances will truly ease the pressure

7 hours ago, Fudger said:

The moment I knew Dyer definitely wasn’t the answer was just before half time at st mirren, he’s telling Liam millar to stay up and dicker screams at him to get back. Totally undermined the manager and was allowed to happen. 

If this is true then Dicker should be made to train with the reserves until his contract is out. Maybe he can spend more time playing playstation and eating biscuits with bloggers

43 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

If this is true then Dicker should be made to train with the reserves until his contract is out. Maybe he can spend more time playing playstation and eating biscuits with bloggers

It is true, seen it with my own eyes plus a few others also seen it and have commented on here. It wasn’t just one shout either, it was a disagreement and went on for about 10 seconds. 

8 minutes ago, piffer said:

Dyer getting a fairly easy ride of it from the media. The Sun still bringing up AA today. Did the club put no players up for interview post match? Haven’t seen any spoken to in the papers and no interview on KillieTV except for that depressing chat with Dyer. 

The Sun probably should bring up AA, he accumulated ALL our points so far! And he left in November...

Edited by NorfolkG

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/1017399983?-351:817

This really concerns me! No need for panic....I seem to remember a certain HIBS side saying and doing exactly the same thing a few years back!

As a club, we’re becoming more delusional by the minute. Our form and more importantly our play over the last 9 months, points to relegation. The fact we’re not putting teams away that are round about us, is even more alarming.

1 minute ago, GCM said:

Cheers, be interesting, if still here, to see what his plans are for the upandcoming Scotland games, does he assist there while we are in a precarious position.

Do we have the staff to let him go. Only Massimo Donati and Billy Thompson there with the first team. 

13 minutes ago, GCM said:

Cheers, be interesting, if still here, to see what his plans are for the upandcoming Scotland games, does he assist there while we are in a precarious position.

As I think SC is quoted as saying, "It's okay until there's a problem but, once there's a problem, it's not okay".

2 hours ago, piffer said:

Did the club put no players up for interview post match? Haven’t seen any spoken to in the papers and no interview on KillieTV except for that depressing chat with Dyer. 

Deflection tactics by the look of things, only post, apart from ADs interview, is a video of the youth teams 6-0 win over Bonnyrigg Rose.....