Alex Dyer

historyman

What the feck does ‘we’re not at it ‘ supposed to mean ? your the boss Alex sort it fecking out if there not doing ‘it’drop them,if that doesn’t work transfer them they don’t need a mate in charge they need a boss a leader and they definitely need a kick up the fecking arse after today do it now before we get to the point  of no return I’m starting to hate Monday’s again thanks to this mob 

1 minute ago, Supermac said:

What the feck does ‘we’re not at it ‘ supposed to mean ? your the boss Alex sort it fecking out if there not doing ‘it’drop them,if that doesn’t work transfer them they don’t need a mate in charge they need a boss a leader and they definitely need a kick up the fecking arse after today do it now before we get to the point  of no return I’m starting to hate Monday’s again thanks to this mob 

It was said that no one would be guaranteed a start now. I don’t think that’s the case. At least seven or eight of that team have been guaranteed starters no matter their form. The fact that some can play so poorly but we still only make one change shows there are problems with depth of squad and a manager who can’t mix it up. 

5 minutes ago, Supermac said:

We had a boss but they wanted their mate in charge. 

I am not saying we had great options on the bench but surely AD had to try something. To make only one sub while watching virtually all 11 players put in the worst 45 minutes in a long time beggars belief. Massive 7 days for the club we need at least 3 higher quality players in the team for next Saturday and 3 points. On today's game how did bunn come out for the second half he looked done in after 10 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Stokekillie said:

Massive 7 days for the club we need at least 3 higher quality players in the team for next Saturday...

The more our situation deteriorates, the harder it will be to attract quality players.

Anybody who accepts the gig will demand more money, committing the club to expenditure, potentially in the Championship.

Even 'if' and its a massive 'if' we managed to bring Bachmann back in this week, in addition to a left back, (possible another centre half), a creative midfielder and a striker or two, as well as moving on some of the players like Branescu, Hendrie, Johnson, St.Clair (if possible), we still need a management team who have got the fight and know how to get us out of the relegation mix.

5 new players this week would be a start, but its results on the pitch that matter, and we would need to be taking full points from the next two games.

Even as I write this have to give myself a shake to think....probably 1 more player this week from lower League English club, and possibly a draw v County (on a good day).

Edited by Jedi2

Funny how the media were lining up to give an opinion on how pish AA was and the dressing room was unhappy and it was terrible appointment.

f**k all from parks and co about Dyer and continued slump or a piece questioning if the players were in the wrong. All seemingly satisfied the threats passed we are back scrapping where we belong. 

Dyer should never, ever have been given the job. Clueless decision based on nothing but blind hope. Utterly bizarre season from day one and it is potentially turning into a real disaster. 

I'd drop Hamalainen next week. Tidy enough but totally gutless. Dicker has put a target on his own back with his comments and attitude. Been a good player for us but now is the time to put up or f**k off. SOD has been great for us too but he's away and it shows. Cruise control. He's spent the whole season flapping his arms and moaning. The goalies are both poor. Defenders have no trust in either of them. 

Sinking like a stone here and its beyond depressing given where we were in May. Grim doesn't cover it. Absolute laughing stock. 

100% must win next week. Hearts will pick up now. Hamilton still poor - that might save us. Otherwise I am starting to fear the very worst. Something almost poetic about us getting relegated the season after our record points tally. 

SOS to Mulumbu, Bachmann and I'd do whatever it takes to get Waters back from St Mirren. 

8 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

SOD has been great for us too but he's away and it shows. Cruise control. He's spent the whole season flapping his arms and moaning.

What happened with him and Del Fabro today. A collision and from the opposite end of the park looked like SOD was having a right go at Del Fabro before the keeper stepped in. 

Has there been anymore on him leaving. Seen a few tweets and an Aberdeen fan I know has said he backed out of signing a pre contract with them as he doesn’t fancy the move away from the central belt. He seemed to expect to go last summer and when that wasn’t the case he hasn’t been anywhere near the form of the last two seasons. 

Just now, piffer said:

What happened with him and Del Fabro today. A collision and from the opposite end of the park looked like SOD was having a right go at Del Fabro before the keeper stepped in. 

Has there been anymore on him leaving. Seen a few tweets and an Aberdeen fan I know has said he backed out of signing a pre contract with them as he doesn’t fancy the move away from the central belt. He seemed to expect to go last summer and when that wasn’t the case he hasn’t been anywhere near the form of the last two seasons. 

I sit at the bottom of the west stand and SOD has spent the whole season moaning and shaking his head at Del Fabro. Massive problem there. You could tell that from his interview on sportsound earlier in the season. Gushing about his mate Broadfoot and wouldn't even say Del Fabro's name. 

1 minute ago, skygod said:

I wasn't reassured to see that Peter Clarke was scouting at Guiseley v. Darlington in midweek.

I'm afraid that's the standard we're shopping in. Like others on here I believe the money the club has bought in over the last year has been squandered on other projects. The team has been an afterthought. It's time the players that will not be here next season were removed from the team. I'd rather see the likes of millen try and fail  than sod, ducker, any of 8 not trying at all

35 minutes ago, pmonty3 said:

100% must win next week. Hearts will pick up now. Hamilton still poor - that might save us.

I don't think Hearts will pick up, they”re in as much, if not more bother than ourselves, captain training with the reserves. No guarantee Naisy will stay fit either. A win at Tynecastle (like for any bottom 6 team) would end the threat of finishing bottom. Its getting desperate aye, but the Jambos have been desperate all season and were equally as rank 2nd half of last year too!

Edited by RAG