Our fan on the Board?

boydiesback

Not looking for any secrets to be divulged from her but it would be good to know she shares our views on our current decline, the apparent lack of strategy, the apathy displayed by manager and players and is at least making all these points to her fellow board members.

We are in danger not only of all the good work on the field being undone but the good work by TIK being undone as silence is interpreted as apathy, contempt ...... or worse!

Edited by boydiesback

Just now, boydiesback said:

Not looking for any secrets to be divulged from her but it would be good to know share our views on our current decline, the apparent lack of strategy, the apathy displayed by manager and players and is at least making all these points to her fellow board members.

We are in danger not only of all the good work on the field being undone but the good work by TIK being undone as silence is interpreted as apathy...... or worse!

Exactly this

What the boards intentions are, how they see the club moving forward, some indication of the steps being taken to address the shambles of a season this has become. I am not getting at Cathy at all, only what thr role of the fans representative on the board is.

I joined the trust to have more representation on the Board of the fans who follow Killie year after year and are rarely allowed to have a say in an organisation into which they have pumped thousands of pounds over the years. In return, I expect to be told clearly and honestly what is happening at Board level except, obviously, where discretion is vital, e.g., in the signing of players and their remuneration. All I hear is a deafening silence, except when AD goes into "must work harder" mode and the clichés fall like rain. What has happened to the Taylor money ? Why are we signing spavined obscurities ?

How can anyone hope to represent all the diverse views expressed on here? An additional issue will be legal responsibilities as a Board member which will limit how much can be disclosed. 

Seems to me to be a pretty thankless role. A lot of owners or even dominant characters generally don't work well with any kind of challenge so tend to have courtiers rather than colleagues and that might well be another complication here. 

Not really a fan of fans representative model for these reasons. 

3 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Do you not know you are not allowed to criticise the trust member on the board?

No one said that, you've some imagination, maybe people just appreciate what she's doing because they can see the big picture and not base everything on far too many lousy results, you know like kids do.