Mr Bowie

killie billies pal

57 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

If my memory serves me right, Cathy Jamieson pretty much said this at Q&A session with Angelo just before Christmas. 

Not to the tune of £1.5m though. Even if we gave 8 players from last year an extra £25k per year each that’s an extra £400 per year. 

We have not invested in the squad as can be seen by the quality of the signings and where they came from - loans, out of their teams plans and out of contract like Bruce and Bunn. I think El Makirini was our only signing until Kabamba.

I seriously doubt we can be spending more on permanent players than we were at this time last year. 

6 minutes ago, historyman said:

Not to the tune of £1.5m though. Even if we gave 8 players from last year an extra £25k per year each that’s an extra £400 per year. 

We have not invested in the squad as can be seen by the quality of the signings and where they came from - loans, out of their teams plans and out of contract like Bruce and Bunn. I think El Makirini was our only signing until Kabamba.

I seriously doubt we can be spending more on permanent players than we were at this time last year. 

It's half that - £200k, which makes your point even more valid.

Edited by Pelesboots

1 hour ago, boydiesback said:

Again!!

Saying someone is not a successful manager constitutes as abuse? 

Please grow up and respond like an adult to discussions and stop mentioning family members. Everyone is entitled to comment and just because you don’t agree with an opinion or facts doesn’t mean you need to comment disrespectful things.

On 1/25/2020 at 7:46 PM, killie billies pal said:

How much would relegation cost Kilmarnock Football Club?

Im guessing quite a lot more than say £200 to £300k, I think that talks need to take place with Alex Dyer tomorrow, ask him to be 100% honest in his replies( which btw I think he would be) as to whether he can categorically state that he has the squad motivated and knowledgeable about what is required of them, I for one don’t think they are smart enough with some of the decisions they make on the pitch.

The figures I mention above need to be spent in the coming days, be it the lad Nesbit at Dunfermline or others, but perhaps it needs to be used to get Gary Holt in NOW! 
There is no place for sentiment in football, AD will still have his job with Scotland, Donati I couldn’t care less, Fowler has been a major letdown, his decisions have been absolute bomb scare stuff.

Players need taking in for individual meetings and told exactly what is expected of them, any small sign of dissent should be met with immediate add to Transfer List and sent to train with U19’s.

It appears to me that while Angelo was not ideal, he was NOT the man to blame for the state we find ourselves in now.

Act now Mr Bowie, or you could end up losing a massive lump of dosh.

I agree with you mate , but billy has other things in his life not just KFC , he hired an ex player to deal with football matters and said far he has done basically f**k all —- bunn and kabamba were known to Alex dyer ——the other 2 on the board are totally clueless