Ross county

Neilly

Massive game this weekend they created some good chances at Celtic if the players aren’t up for this we are Donald Ducked. Hearts away rangers and Hibs at home then away to celtic can’t see us getting anything from those games . If players don’t come in before Saturday I will be doing a silent protest outside the frank Beattie stand just like the club have been all season silent .think the fans want answers to where has it all gone wrong free falling from a team that gets into Europe to a team of no hopers.

Edited by Neilly

The 3 man midfield worked past couple seasons because it let Dicker sit and dictate play, break things up if need be. With the 2 man midfield he's further up which leaves space in behind. He doesn't have the pace to recover if it's played passed him. I'd like to try El Makrini in there with Power, would show the team that noone is above being dropped and would give us a lot more energy in middle. Would let Makrini show what he can do in his preferred position.

Not quite as big a game as the playoff against Falkirk or the 0-0 with Falkirk that we stayed up with but this is a huge game on Saturday. Hope we get a really good crowd to cheer the team on as it can make a massive difference. Losing this is unthinkable with the games coming up. A win would give us a chance to kick on and move away to safety! 

On 1/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, piffer said:

While that would be great I think we'll go back to a midfield three. We went with two at CM against St Mirren and got over run. On Saturday we had two at CM again and it fell apart again. 

We also were missing SOD, Power and Findlay who we have available to us. Wilson for Power was the main reason we were completely over run v St Mirren.

I could see Brophy playing off Kabamba if fit.

Edited by Fletch

1 minute ago, gdevoy said:

What possible reason could Dyer have had for not starting Brophy with Kabamba on Saturday?

Two past it defensive midfielders who struggle to get about the pitch is one reason that springs to mind and I'm sorry to say that about Power in particular. If we play two up front one is going to have to do quite a bit of tackling back to disrupt them and Dicker has to be dropped! 

12 hours ago, kfc_superteam said:

To be fair if we don't get a performance against County who will have played 6 games in 2 and a half weeks then we'll be stick on for relegation. Dyer has a whole week to prepare for this one! 

Yeah whereas Ross County will play on Wednesday, have the day off on Thursday and work on set pieces/shadow play on Friday. Should be an advantage for Killie but will they be ready to take it? Anyone fancy a 352 for Saturday with Burke playing as a CAM behind Brophy and Kabamba?