Ross county

Neilly

After witnessing that abysmal second half at Perth ---and the long week of negativity swirling around and as yet the lack of promised signings -----and the apparent lack of communication and leadership from the club etc

- not sure why but now starting to look forward to the game ----

3 minutes ago, Silent Bob said:

So, back to the football then today.  Massive game considering the run of fixtures to follow, 3 points needed for everyone’s sanity.

Make or break today. Unsure the current squad have the desire to bring in a result. Forgetting yesterday’s lack of activity last few games too many players are off the pace currently. Want to win but will it happen, not so sure.

1 hour ago, Killie wanderer said:

16/5 with the bookies 

killie odds on

do the bookies know something we don’t 

10/3 for County seems very generous... 

Particularly after yesterday's shambles, very keen to see Bunn and Kabamba with better fitness. Despite it all, I am excited about those two. 

Get the feeling it might be - 

Branescu 

SOD Findlay Del Fabro Hamalainan 

Burke Power Dicker Bunn 

Brophy 

Kabamba 

13 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Particularly after yesterday's shambles, very keen to see Bunn and Kabamba with better fitness. Despite it all, I am excited about those two. 

Branescu 

Burke Power Dicker Bunn 

Brophy 

Kabamba 

I don’t think he will be that adventurous. I expect a more cautious midfield. Is McKenzie fit again?

What about Broadfoot? Is he fit? Seems to me that he doesn’t fancy DF and will pair Findlay back up with Broadfoot as soon as he can. 

Cant believe we couldn’t get a decent goalie on loan from England - perhaps he might even go back to MacDonald when he is fit leaving a first choice team with only Hamalainen as an AA signing. 

34 minutes ago, historyman said:

I don’t think he will be that adventurous. I expect a more cautious midfield. Is McKenzie fit again?

What about Broadfoot? Is he fit? Seems to me that he doesn’t fancy DF and will pair Findlay back up with Broadfoot as soon as he can

Thing is though, if we play the three in midfield we have no subs for that position... Other than maybe McKenzie sitting in there? 

An unit Broadfoot straight in would be a big f**k you to Del Fabro, but who knows 

Hope we cuff them today , get a positive result away in midweek then give McInnes more grief by turfing Dons out the cup and then send the rangers back up the road crying about another loss at RP .........

with our poor current form , issues re capability of temporary Manager, and lack of again proper recruitment in January have doubts any of that will happen, but we all badly need something positive to start happening at our club 

1 hour ago, mitch14 said:

Branescu 

Burke Power Dicker Bunn 

Brophy 

Kabamba 

Branescu has played his last game for Killie. Him and AD don't get along so he'll be bench bound for the rest of the season barring injury

12 minutes ago, mitch14 said:

Thing is though, if we play the three in midfield we have no subs for that position... Other than maybe McKenzie sitting in there? 

An unit Broadfoot straight in would be a big f**k you to Del Fabro, but who knows 

No subs for midfield? What about that young boy Wilson? Oh aye, we decided to let him leave. What a managerial masterstroke. 

All that matters is a win, don't care about performance or attacking flair, we must get all three points. It will be difficult for the Team with low confidence and lack of scoring chances we create , but also because the fan base is angry. If Ross County score first the crowd will turn nasty imo.

They need to start on the front foot and get right into the game early, Get the fans going. We need to see effort , Determination and passion today.